Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am a new sponsor here :p

A bit about myself. I have been selling antennas on Ebay under the name of 'tiknoh' for a while now. So I am sure some of you on here have bought from me before. It is a small home business so I have no fancy web site or anything :oops:

Please check out my webpage :)
http://www.mazda3forums.com/enigma/ (big thanks to Daniel for hosting it)

For the first month, I can give you guys free shipping. Just email me or PM me. 8)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wow, I would have got a red one from you 3 days ago if I had known. I just ordered one on ebay that wasn't near as good looking as yours. I'm, sure you'll get alot of good business from here because the factory antenna we get looks horrid!

·
Registered
145 Posts
just one question which one gets better reception?? 3.25 or 2.5?
thx and i might order one if i can find a friend with a paypal account

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Man! I *just* ordered a TT 2.5'' Stubby antenna off an ebay person last night for $15.99 ($18.99 after tax). Then, you pop up on our board today! heehee

I might order a 3.25'' Stubby from you as a backup. Do you sell different colors i.e. silver or gray?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ImportLuva4Life said:
Man! I *just* ordered a TT 2.5'' Stubby antenna off an ebay person last night for $15.99 ($18.99 after tax). Then, you pop up on our board today! heehee

I might order a 3.25'' Stubby from you as a backup. Do you sell different colors i.e. silver or gray?
That 2.5" TT looks verrrry skinnny.

Yep I have red blue and polished silver

M

·
0 Posts
Very nice antennas!!!

But i already got one!!

Do you ship for free to Australia too????? hahahaha :D :D :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
malebastard said:
Very nice antennas!!!

But i already got one!!

Do you ship for free to Australia too????? hahahaha :D :D :D
I don't see why not 8)

For those of you who paid me already, let me know if you want to get the shipping fee back. I think quite a few of you just paid before contacting me so I didn't have the chance to set up another button that doesn't charge the shipping fee.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Got one on ebay as well. I recommend everyone get the stubby, it looks so much better IMO. Also reception hasn't been an issue for me except on some AM stations when I am in a parking garage. FM hasn't been a problem at all.

Everyone should get satellite radio anyway :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi everyone. I am a new sponsor here :p

A bit about myself. I have been selling antennas on Ebay under the name of 'tiknoh' for a while now. So I am sure some of you on here have bought from me before. It is a small home business so I have no fancy web site or anything :oops:

Please check out my webpage :)
http://www.mazda3forums.com/enigma/ (big thanks to Daniel for hosting it)

For the first month, I can give you guys free shipping. Just email me or PM me. 8)
cool i just paid for my winning auction from you this morning, looking forward to getting the new antenna! 8)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sean said:
Got one on ebay as well. I recommend everyone get the stubby, it looks so much better IMO. Also reception hasn't been an issue for me except on some AM stations when I am in a parking garage. FM hasn't been a problem at all.

Everyone should get satellite radio anyway :)
I can't guarantee that the reception won't be affected because it's so different from one area to another, but it definitely looks better than the stock one 8) A cheap way to make your car look a little different from stock.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Are the "Red" antennas deep red, and will they be a good match for the velocity red mazda 3? I ordered one off of ebay it it turned out to be hot pink and I'm very pissed about it. Is there any hint of pink at all in your antenna? be honest, b/c I'll post the outcome here when I order from you. Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is not pink but it is not as dark as the red on a Mazda 3 either.

If any of you have any question, please ask me thru PM since I found out that with my sponsor package, I am not supposed to post in this section of this forum, so this thread will not stay.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought one of these about two weeks ago. It does look a lot better than the original 15" one. Radio reception isnt that bad, as far as what I can tell from the radio stations out here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.