Mazda3 Forums banner

3121 - 3135 of 3135 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, I almost made it to my first oil change before changing my sweet 16" hubcaps to RX-8s.

Stock suspension
Achilles ATRs 215/45/18
No rubbing

·
Registered
765 Posts
No. Not necessarily unless you want to.

·
Registered
326 Posts
No. Not necessarily unless you want to.
Thanks. I might some new ones just because theones currently are a little beat up.

I got my RX8 wheels for $125. They have some rash I have been filling in with JB weld and touch up paint. Will looks as if nothing was even there when done.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
The CX-7 wheels have always looked better on our 3's in my opinion.
The snowflakes? The Mazda5 has similar wheels. And, of course, the snowflakes from the 07-09 years was a good look on the 3's.

The rx8 wheels look better on the sedans than the hatchies IMO.

The Z wheels look baller too for OEM looks.

Tried to get a set of rx8 wheels from a local a year or so ago and he wanted 1k for them. I stopped looking for a set after that. Not worth it.

·
Registered
652 Posts
The snowflakes? The Mazda5 has similar wheels. And, of course, the snowflakes from the 07-09 years was a good look on the 3's.

The rx8 wheels look better on the sedans than the hatchies IMO.

The Z wheels look baller too for OEM looks.

Tried to get a set of rx8 wheels from a local a year or so ago and he wanted 1k for them. I stopped looking for a set after that. Not worth it.
The snowflake wheels look much better on our 3's. Especially the 18" from CX-7 or Mazda 6. I would only go with the RX-8 wheels if my 3 had a BBK installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think I know the answer but I wanna double check. Will any or most aftermarket RX8 wheels (18x8) fit our Mazda 3's with no problem? I'm thinking yes since the stock ones do.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looking to put rx8 series two oem wheels onon my 07 mazda 3. From what I've readread 2454018 will fit without rubbing or interference correct? The car is 100% stock.

Thanks in advance

3121 - 3135 of 3135 Posts