Mazda3 Forums banner

3101 - 3120 of 3135 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
yea but im gonna order springs within the week, cant decide on corksport or Eibach prokit
Cool. I'd say Eibach if you're looking to just kill some gap. They have a much better warranty. Corksport's are a decent amount lower than the pro kit I believe, closer to the Eibach sportline. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Cool. I'd say Eibach if you're looking to just kill some gap. They have a much better warranty. Corksport's are a decent amount lower than the pro kit I believe, closer to the Eibach sportline. I could be wrong.
That's the conclusion I've come to as well.. I'm going with the prokit series from Eibach

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the forum. Been a Mazda 3 Owner for 3 weeks. new Rx8 wheels put on today!

before the wash

tyres: 225/45/18
suspension: stock
Rubbing on full lock with 5 people inside my car!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just picked up my set of RX-8 rims. I'm thinking of painting them something other than the factory silver...I have a winning blue '05 sedan...any suggestions for rim colors? I was thinking gold...but I didn't like the way the RX-8 rims turned out in gold on some pics I've seen.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm actually digging the RX rims, seem like their almost stock looking, but larger....
Where do u find the RX8 rims at?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Whoever sells them in forums/eBay is your best bet
Thanks. With those wheels will I need any spacers/offset to put them on a Mazda 3 06. What's max width tires I could get w/o rubbing.
Anyone recommend good all weather tires for those type of rims. Thanks again.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have them on my speed 3 with a 5mm spacer and it rubs a little bit inside if I turn my steering all the way. But I'm running 245/40. 235/40 you should be able to clear. Also lowered on pro kit.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Bye bye RX-8. Going out with a bang!

I'm actually digging the RX rims, seem like their almost stock looking, but larger....
Where do u find the RX8 rims at?
You can get these from me. :bigsmile:

This will be my last time posting here since I am selling them, and will no longer be able to post in this glorious thread. :cry:

These have been recently dropped on Mazdaspeed Coilovers.

3101 - 3120 of 3135 Posts