Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
is the quality on this really bad if i just buy it and have it painted locally? I do want a new grill really really bad and i know his older version of the GV grille didnt turn out so well, but im hoping that if i dont have it painted by him that it can turn out ok?

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I believe it was Frosy that was one of the first ppl to buy this grill and he posted pics of it. From what I remember, since I can't find the thread, he said that it would cost him more money to have a body shop fix it than he was willing to spend on a grill.

·
Registered
600 Posts
[quote author=BigTrucker link=topic=67877.msg1169925#msg1169925 date=1169807742]
I believe it was Frosy that was one of the first ppl to buy this grill and he posted pics of it. From what I remember, since I can't find the thread, he said that it would cost him more money to have a body shop fix it than he was willing to spend on a grill.
[/quote]Frosty has the GV grille replica if I recall properly, it's the same grille I have on my car. the one showed in the link above is a different one.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
im dyin here i need a grill that properly fits the 's' thats not an open mouth! How hard would it be to fill in the gap under the grill to make it fit the s?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts