Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
A. P.iece of C.rap

With the quality of product i've seen from APC i would never trust my life to seats made by them. I've never heard anything particularly terrible about them though; i just have a deep-seated (no pun intended) hatred of the company.

·
Registered
363 Posts
apc is crap..cheapest brand out there..you can get stuff from apc at walmart and autozone so its crap..how much are you gettin them for?

·
Registered
611 Posts
[quote author=vietthug559 link=topic=66146.msg1134651#msg1134651 date=1168021567]
you can get stuff from apc at walmart and autozone so its crap
[/quote]

I think it's important to make note that where the products are sold isn't what makes it crap, its the company that makes the product.

·
Registered
363 Posts
partially true..i think that if you wanna buy stuff like intakes..pedals..seat covers..exhaust tips..shift knobs..mostly aftermarket parts.. and other things of that sort you should buy it somewhere else..thigns like that sold at wal mart and autozone sucks..that's why its cheap.

·
Registered
157 Posts
give it a year, and you'll notice you'll have a permanet bed as a driver seat. they dont hold up at all, believe me...ahem my "brother" had a set in "his" honda civic hb awhile back... ok ok ok, i bought a set from apc 5 years ago for my previous HB and they didnt last too long before the "thingy" to make the seats "hold up" start to slowly adjust your seat for you. to make a long opinion short...they're total crap.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
looks like a child seat to me...

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
[quote author=ak47clown link=topic=66146.msg1135665#msg1135665 date=1168057197]
looks like a child seat to me...
[/quote]

race seats have large bolsters to hold you in.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I'm well aware of that but the color of the material makes it look as though it is aimed towards a 3 year old

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
uh...many sparco's come that way.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
No. that seat screams cheap even from the small picture. Sparco seats, while not my taste, do have a quality look to them

·
Registered
865 Posts
I bought an APC seat two years ago that I made into an office chair, the fabric is worn down to the cheap foam already - don't buy em!

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
[quote author=ak47clown link=topic=66146.msg1136080#msg1136080 date=1168105232]
No. that seat screams cheap even from the small picture. Sparco seats, while not my taste, do have a quality look to them
[/quote]
i was talking just about the color you mentioned.

you can't comment on quality from just looking at that picture. you're seeing apc and passing judgement.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
:dhorse:

I have never looked into getting racing seats in my life. I only know of sparco as I hear it all the time. APC could be a top of the line manufacturer for all I know but when I opened this thread and looked at the seat without even reading any of the other comments was it looked like a childs seat-not because of the bolsters but because it had a cheap, plush look to it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
unless he got really lucky from the seller, it wont come with them i dont think. Pretty sure that APC seats (ah yes, i was considering them when i was younger and still new too the scene) come without brackets and you will have to have them custom made.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts