·
Registered
10,538 Posts
good point, i just looked at.

i don't have a curb or a steep angle. i lucked out

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote author=CrAzY_ChInOz link=topic=67010.msg1198776#msg1198776 date=1171083823]
ebay.com

seller dont have anymore left
[/quote]

oh ok thanks, i was looking for the specific seller/website. ive been checking ebay occasionally. i like those alot!

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Those lids are surprisingly nice for an eBay find. I don't really trust a lot of things on eBay. They are listed incorrectly, and therefore I try not to purchase anything that will possibly have a fitment issue. (I just recently found an open mouth grille, and emailed the seller as to what model it fit... sedan or hatch. He wrote back and said, "It should fit both". We all know this isn't true!)
The rims aren't really my style, but that's cool man... its your car!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=67010.msg1199055#msg1199055 date=1171116774]
Those lids are surprisingly nice for an eBay find. I don't really trust a lot of things on eBay. They are listed incorrectly, and therefore I try not to purchase anything that will possibly have a fitment issue. (I just recently found an open mouth grille, and emailed the seller as to what model it fit... sedan or hatch. He wrote back and said, "It should fit both". We all know this isn't true!)
The rims aren't really my style, but that's cool man... its your car!
[/quote]

yea, i found them for a really cheap price too. but shipping was kinda expensive tho. $15 for the eyelids and $35 to ship *yikes*

the rims looks like the Volk Racing GT-N replicas but in black

1 - 11 of 11 Posts