Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on a different board that the mazda6 is getting a new $2500 rebate or 0% for 60 months...anyone heard anything about the 3?

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah, they just droped the college rebate too from what i saw... any way we can find out about new rebates?

·
Registered
427 Posts
New rebate programs are still being put together. Nearly all of the previous rebates, from most of the manufacturers, expired on 3/1. Sometimes it takes a few days to get all of the details on the new rebates.

However it does appear that Mazda may put a $2500 rebate on the 2004 Mazda6's. The notices on the Mazda web page announce a $2500 rebate that is good on 6's but excludes the new hatchback and sportwagon. It also says it expires on 3/1, but that may be a typo, as the rebate in Feb was $1500. So it reads like a new rebate except the expiration date is off.

For one thing, why would it bother to exclude the hatch and wagon if it expired on 3/1 as the hatch and wagon weren't released by then?

If there is a $2500 factory rebate on top of dealer discounts / S-plan pricing, the 6 sedan is going be very competitively priced.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hope they put up another grad rebate...i was looking forward to that

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is weird, now the inventory mazdausa.com shows the same cars my dealer had last week but the msrp is $520 cheaper...I wonder if they're marking down their invoice prices too...

Grad rebate has also been extended to March 31. this appears to be the only incentive now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
but it used to be included in the msrp before

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
what my dealership did was quote me 2.5% over invoice.

Well with their MSRP & Invoive prices, they included destination and the "Houston Assesment fee" or some BS. And so they tried to do
2.5% of that, and then I called them on it.

Maybe this could be the reason why? probably not, but a guess

1 - 10 of 10 Posts