Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I have a Pioneer 7000r. Its dated but basically a brand new top model deck thats I have the 5 volt outputs RDS and a nice parametric eq. I have none of the newer features. like satellite/ipod/mp3.

I know I can aux in both for maybe $50
However there are so many nice new decks out im curious as to the other owners and there experience with using these features on a new deck as to what brand you would reccomend as far as ease of use and sound quality using ipod/mp3/satellite

I have been looking at the new pioneers like 6900ib, 7800 model, the premier 8080prs I think, a high end model clarion, but im open to suggestion, under $350
Ive noticed that there is no current 07 7000 series deck which is usually thier higher model, maybe it will come out later in the year.

I need it to have a sub level control decent eq functions, and 4 volt outputs or higher as well as the new ipod/sat/mp3 compatibility. Screen graphics are not important as long as I can read the display. thanks for you input, John S> :klavergreg:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think im going to end up answering my own question. here. :klavergreg:, after researching online Kenwood Excelon KDC-X591, seems to do what I want
usb high speed inputs and all 199 shipped with ipod adapter, Im ready to pull the trigger soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.