Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that I'll have a list of 20 or so New/Unread posts when I log in. If I reply to thread and click New posts again it only shows the one thread I replied to.

Is there a way it could refresh that same list of threads instead of showing the one thread I already looked at/made a post?

I've seen other forums put together all new and unread posts with the "New Posts" shortcut. When you make a comment on a thread, that thread is removed from the list. Makes a bit more sense that way.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
I noticed that I'll have a list of 20 or so New/Unread posts when I log in. If I reply to thread and click New posts again it only shows the one thread I replied to.

Is there a way it could refresh that same list of threads instead of showing the one thread I already looked at/made a post?

I've seen other forums put together all new and unread posts with the "New Posts" shortcut. When you make a comment on a thread, that thread is removed from the list. Makes a bit more sense that way.
Personally, I click New Posts, then use that as a table of contents and open each corresponding post I want to view in a new tab, keeping the New Posts open until I'm done. That's how I work it.

·
FMV Admin
383 Posts
Alternatively once it comes up blank it gives you a link to the recent updates from the last 24 hours.
KN Community Support

1 - 4 of 4 Posts