:KnifeFork:

[move]Before[/move]

[move]After[/move]

[move]HAHA my 10HP STICKER :D From my boys WORK :D[/move]

:koolaid: :D! haah dont hate =)

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
[quote author=twistedclown link=topic=139395.msg3004854#msg3004854 date=1237491485]
Bleach method? How did you stick it back to the car?
[/quote]

dude ive been trying to figure out the same thing, ive taken them off plenty of my car's but ive enver put them back on and i want to paint mine :[

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm i took a credit card :D! and i gently took a hair dryer and just cut threew the 2sided tape:p and once thats off.bam you got it (ALMOST).. like the theres 2 things holdin the badge...THE BITCH PINS.

Can use ( a fishing line pretty good to start off , or a Flat card)

(on the mazda symbol theres 2 pins on each side close to the middle)
(on the (mazda)lettering theres 3 soo watch out lol i broke a pin XD)
and the "3" just go down threw it ;) an bam cutz off :D!)

umm no i didnt use the pointless bleech method i just took 2000griit and 1500gritt sand paper kinda sanded lightly soo it dosnt have that reflection thing any more took Grey primer sprayed the badges about 4 times i let them dry like 15mins for each coat once i got the last coat i let it dry for 1hour took the 2000grit and lightly sanded it LIGHTLY (to take off some bumps) then i took the paint (Black) and i gave it like 7 coats soo it was nice and sexxi ;) :p last coat i put on of black paint i kinda sprayed clear soo it would go udner the wet paint and kinda in it soo looks shiny :D!...

then once it was all dry i took the clear and gave it 5coats ;) and baam :D! i put dubble sided tape cut it out put it back on my car and bam its fine

(not responsible of any damage done... if you dont know how to do it dont do it i dont want to get blamed for some thing i didnt do)

·
Registered
155 Posts
yes but go to the auto part store you need the extra strength double sided molding tape. wal mart has 3M double sided tape but it's for nancy's

yes blow dryer and fishing string are the best. for the rear Mazda sign there are 2 pins, i just loosened it up with fishing string and then pried it up a bit then popped it with my hand.

i did the bleach method but for only over night, then just sanded it down with a green brillo pad let and painted em.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Which paints? I read most people use Krylon Fusion but in my experience of interior trim paintin Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric is the most durable.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=sleet_22 link=topic=139395.msg3019291#msg3019291 date=1238099480]
Looks good!
[/quote]

Thanks man :)
and yea if its kinda hard with the string just use a card to start off then use the string and do a cuting motion like (left,to right) =D!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Time to smoke your tails :D Looks off with the red.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha thats what im doing :) i just need to get the tint or my bud will spray em.. i still down know XD what i should do... :(
any suggestions....

[glow=red,2,300]tint them

OR

Smoke spray [/glow]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Siick man good luck :D! its a fun process... like you see how sexi you can make your car with some thing small like this :D!

soon---
tint 20% all around
rims 16/17's <dont know yet>
megan drop 2inch front back :D!
hks catback
vibrant headers :D!
front and back lips with a side lip <skirt><nothing rice>
cold air Fugita :D! f5
and more :D! cant wait :D:D:D!

Good luck and have fun people with your MZ3's :D! and MS3's :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
Its hard to put it back on the car.
Idk what type of double sided tape to use, i saw some stuff at autozone before.
I can get one side in because the tab came out with it but the other 2 sides wont go in all the way.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
i used the bleach method and would not recommend it to anyone. it takes way to long and doesnt get all the chrome off. i have to redo mine eventually. yours looks really good

1 - 20 of 23 Posts