Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I am new to the whole "racing/turbo" part of modding. I have done plenty of work on my jeep including lift, intake, throttle body and other engine mods....but all this talk about the BOV and such is confusing me. I will be getting my annual bonus in a month or so and would like to do some mods to my new ms3. Things I am looking for include.....that cool sound turbos make (you know that kinda hissing sound) is that what a BOV does??? And of course more horses.....I asume the easiest and cheapest is an cold air intake.....now what of these are covered?? and do you have to buy mazdaspeed parts for these?? if so, where do you get them and can you install them yourself??
thanks for the help from a newbie

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks for the reply.....so if I get mazdaspeed parts will that void the warranty if something goes wrong?? also, what are the chances of a bov or a cai causing problems???
thanks

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any links to preferred sites for getting parts??? I have seen a few but prices seem to be all over the board

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so reading some of the info on websites about what the product actually does is starting to confuse me know....I don't understand much of the "lingo" as I am knew to the whole turbo/racing aspect of modding vehicles...is there a place on here that explains all that and I am just not looking in the right place, or can someone help with that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.