Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a new muffler for my stock exhaust. i would love it if you guys could help me out. maybe some links or something.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
I would just put your money toward a nice cat-back.

due to the muffler's position in our car, its not a simple bolt on. You have to have a shop cut and fab up piping and do all the welding.

I would look into Trubendz.com for good affordable exhausts.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
You have an 08. Your stock exhaust is (or should be) fine.

As said above, if you want to mod it, just replace it. Otherwise, modding the stock MZ3 exhaust is pretty much a waste of money.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i really just going for a bit of a nicer sound and looks. something inside of me wont let me pay 300 for sound.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
The Speed3's OEM is a great one especially when a member sells theirs for dirt cheap. I think its a great tone and the tip fits the bumper cutout perfectly.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
[quote author=Lukydog link=topic=134602.msg2893857#msg2893857 date=1233083268]
The Speed3's OEM is a great one especially when a member sells theirs for dirt cheap. I think its a great tone and the tip fits the bumper cutout perfectly.
[/quote]

For the OP, I think this would be your best bet. Or another used exhaust being sold on here.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=danielj link=topic=134602.msg2893850#msg2893850 date=1233083144]
If you're going for looks...

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=117306.0
[/quote]

thats the exact tip i was looking at. now i just need something to give me a ittle rumble.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.