Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up!! Just joined today as I am a new owner of a brand new Mazda 3 GT. Just bought it thursday, picked it up friday. So far I absolutely LOVE IT!! Galaxy Gray Mica paint, manual, sunroof, bose system, leather, HID lights, LED taillights, pretty much the works without the turbo.

I've had Nissans as my last few cars, loved the styling of them but now Mazdas seem to have taken the better looks.

Glad to be aboard!

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
Re: New member, new owner

congrats and welcome to the forums. how bout some pics? sedan or hatch?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Couldn't go wrong with the hatch. I'll get some pics up when I get my camera back from my brother.

·
Registered
172 Posts

cool dude! what nissan did you have? i'm getting rid of my gas guzzling maxima for a mazda3 gt hatch too :D just can't decide what color lol i'm just still searching right now and stuff been to dealer few times and i love how they looked they just didn't seem to have the color and options i wanted haha

btw post pics of your car :D

·
Registered
30,738 Posts

you usually get more replies with pics :p

welcome to the forums....thinking about doing any mods?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I have 2 Nissan Pulsars, 87 and 89. The 89 Pulsar is my pride and joy and the 87 I'm either going to try to sell to a club member in another forum.

Pics are in the works, like I said I have to get my camera back from my brother. Maybe sometime this week I'll get pics up of both the new M3 and my Pulsar.

Mods will occur but only as I can afford them, won't be much of a rush to that yet. First thing up will be angel eye lights.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts

Congrats on new addition and look forward to seeing some pictures.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts

Yeah, pics. Good call on the hatch/GT combo though.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
good ride man

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote author=ZOOM 3 link=topic=71069.msg1253370#msg1253370 date=1173244246]
dealer sticker --->

nice pics!
[/quote]

Dealer sticker is gone....took it off after the pics because I forgot to take it off beforehand.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I miss my sunroof. Stupid needing to have a turbo.......

·
Registered
417 Posts
Very nice looking...like the color you chose.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
[quote author=MS3_Mafia link=topic=71069.msg1254746#msg1254746 date=1173302489]
Wow... does that Nissan Pulsar NX with the crazy topper still run? Haven't seen one of those in a while...
Oh yeah, congrats on the new Hatch!

[/quote]

Nice catch on the Pulsar. That is a wild little car right there. Never even knew they made em like that.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quote author=mndsm link=topic=71069.msg1254806#msg1254806 date=1173303753]
Wow... does that Nissan Pulsar NX with the crazy topper still run? Haven't seen one of those in a while...

[/quote]

Nice catch on the Pulsar. That is a wild little car right there. Never even knew they made em like that.
[/quote]

Yes is still runs. That is one of 2 Pulsars that I have. Here is my other one, my pride and joy...

Those pics are a bit old, car has changed a bit more since.

The 'crazy topper' is a sportbak.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome NX EXA! Great choice of car, color, and # of doors! I really like your pics as well, especially pics 5+ with the car in the shade. Really brings a different look to the car! Do post some of those pics in our Galaxy Gray thread when you have the chance!

I like those classic Nissans as well. I started with a '94 Sentra SE-R... man I loved that SR20DE engine! The Mazda 3 brings back much of the fun of that car; you're really going to enjoy it!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
[quote author=NX EXA link=topic=71069.msg1255561#msg1255561 date=1173325401]
[quote author=mndsm link=topic=71069.msg1254806#msg1254806 date=1173303753]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes is still runs. That is one of 2 Pulsars that I have. Here is my other one, my pride and joy...

That is a killer lookin little car. I love the fact that i've seen none of them, and you have two.

Those pics are a bit old, car has changed a bit more since.

The 'crazy topper' is a sportbak.

[/quote]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts