Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Glad to be part of this community. I just got a Galaxy Grey '07 3 hatchback (S touring) with moonroof/6-CD. It was $21,288 out the door...what do you guys think? I'm from the bay area...So again, just wanted to introduce myself and can't wait to slap some mods on it. Take care

-Kevin

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the community! I got the same color and trim w/o options just a few weeks ago in So Cal. That seems like a good price, right near invoice. I hear that Bay Area dealers tack on a $200 regional fee? Ouch! But the main thing is that you're happy with your purchase, and you're now a proud Mazda3 owner! Lots of good info available here, have fun!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, I don't mean to hijack ur thread. I'm also in the Bay Area and I'm getting a new 2007 Mazda3 Hatch GT Manual with no options/packages for $20,500 OTD. Is it a good deal? Thanks.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=DriverSide link=topic=66960.msg1150186#msg1150186 date=1168846842]
Hi, I don't mean to hijack ur thread. I'm also in the Bay Area and I'm getting a new 2007 Mazda3 Hatch GT Manual with no options/packages for $20,500 OTD. Is it a good deal? Thanks.
[/quote]

Oh no problem...and thats actually a decent deal. I was quoted for a 2007 MZ3 GT A/T with the moonroof/bose/6cd package for $20,995. Maybe you could work them up for that. Get the quote from Putnam Mazda and use it for comparison.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts