Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum :wavey:

Being an 07, you have what, 1 or 1.5 years of warranty left? There is plenty you can do and keep it in tact. Just take time to explore the forum. You'll find lots of ideas!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes bought it used, about 37,000miles on it. I'm impressed with the nice little pull it has for 2.0 4cycl. It is an '07 and definitely white maybe the name isn't rally white but I thought it was. I will definitely be getting a wheel/tire package in the next 6 months. Actually I would like to start by getting the really bright headlights with the blue tint to them, are they just bulbs or a kit I need to do?

I looked up this forum as soon as I knew for sure I was getting my little 3 because I know know how powerful vehicle model specific forums can be! :)

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Cool. To date Mazda has used three different whites on the Mz3. Rally white, White Water Pearl, and Crystal White Pearl. Obviously the two latter ones are metallic (and boy do they sparkle). If your paint is basically a flat solid color then you have the rally white, I just thought they stopped making it a few years ago is all.

The "blue" lights you're talking about are HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlights. You would need a kit for those as they're non-filament lamps..... a whole different technology. I suggest reading through the HID FAQ thread, and www.danielsternlighting.com so that you can really understand what's what when it comes to HIDs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts