Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Mazda3 S-5 Door Sport (Mica Black) (5-Speed Sport Automatic)

I have had my Mazda3 since July and I love it.Ive been viewing this site since I got my car. Its amazing and inspiring to see what you guys have done with your cars. I would really love to make some modifications to my car, but I dont want to make my car look like every other piece of shit you see on the road these days. My first question, Would it be lame for me to even think about adding modifications since I have a automatic? I just want to get better performance out of my car with out going over the top. So I need all the help I can get.

THING I WANT TO DO
upgrade to 18" wheels
air intake and exhaust system
suspension
some small exterior modifications

I would love to get your feedback and concerns.
Thanks, Jesse

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Sorry were not taking any more members at this time due to the Economy, leave us your Resume, we will call you if we feel you are a worthy Mazda owner.

j/k Welcome to the forums Jesse.

Mod all you want, we all do, even us Automatic owners.

:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums. You'll find many schools of thought on the forum as to modding, so don't worry too much about what other people think. Just do what makes you happy and you'll probably end up fine. There's tons of information on all the things you listed so have a good look around and I'm sure you'll find some of the answers you're looking for.

Oh and make sure to check out the "Why you should buy a third key" thread stickied at the top of this subforum.

Again, welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts