Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...three years ago I had the choice of getting a 2005 PT Cruiser GT or a 2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback. Dummy here chose the PT. Traded it 2 years ago for a Corolla (bad move....too slow...eh), got a PT Cruiser again...same make, model, and color even. After ANOTHER year of VERY BAD gas mileage (17-18 mpg WITH premium gas) I finally got my Mazda 3. All be it 3 years later, I finally got my Mazda3. SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE......dummy, dummy, dummy.

ANYWAY......Got a used 2004 Mazda3 Hatchback. Pick it up tomorrow (Saturday). LOVE the way this thing handles and got everything I wanted with the trade and financing. Even told them I wanted my brand new tires on the front of the PT put on the Mazda (nice thing about having the exact same size)...and they are doing it.

These are the dealer pictures, but I'll have some better ones tomorrow.

Tim
"DewDad"

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Very nice choice! The 3 will make you much happier than those other two cars. And you chose the best color, too ;)

Welcome to the forums, lots of good people and advice here :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
sheesh, took you long enough :lol:

but have fun, and enjoy. you will love the car. i almost wish i had a 04-06 hatch :(

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=icspots link=topic=135559.msg2918775#msg2918775 date=1233974808]
Any plans for the car?
[/quote]
Not at the moment......well...tinting first. Gotta get the rear windows darker.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forums! You made a good choice this time around :cool: .

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay...now the dorky picture....My 3 and myself posing for the first time. lame....yes. do I care.....no.

Tim
"DewDad"

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Nice! Looks exactly like mine did when new :)

What's the significance of the plate? Do you drink a lot of Mountain Dew? :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=cali_axela link=topic=135559.msg2920261#msg2920261 date=1234051776]
Nice! Looks exactly like mine did when new :)

What's the significance of the plate? Do you drink a lot of Mountain Dew? :lol:
[/quote]
USED to. I joined the forum 3 years ago and for some reason used my name instead. Been trying to get it changed to "DewDad". Who do I talk to about it.

But, yes, I have this "thing" (or at least used to) for Mountain Dew. Hence "Dew Dad 2"....2 kids.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
[quote author=Filip link=topic=135559.msg2920308#msg2920308 date=1234053608]
USED to. I joined the forum 3 years ago and for some reason used my name instead. Been trying to get it changed to "DewDad". Who do I talk to about it.

But, yes, I have this "thing" (or at least used to) for Mountain Dew. Hence "Dew Dad 2"....2 kids.
[/quote]

Generally changing SN's is frowned upon, however the admins sometimes make exceptions. If they do it's a one time thing. I dropped them a line so I imagine one of them will get in touch with you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote author=sleet_22 link=topic=135559.msg2921319#msg2921319 date=1234104226]
Sweet to bad you didnt do this three years ago!!! lol
[/quote]
Do you know how many times I've said that to myself in the past day and a half? Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Ah well, better late than never.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
hahaha this is true! well... Im sure you will enjoy the car like the rest of us here! lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts