Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have been luring around this site for about a week and last night I bought a sunlight silver 2005 Mazda3s hatch with only 34,000 miles on it! So far I love the car, I have always liked them since they came out and I finally got one. I just want to say that this forum made it an even easier choice for me to buy this car. Ive been around quite a few car forums and this is a very good one. I will post pics when i can.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Welcome to your new home, spend any amount of time here and you will be sucked in with all our knowledge, make lots of friends and wonder how you ever survived without us :lol:

What's your name, what did you own in the past ? Why did you choose a Mazda ?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eh tahoe was a nickname i got back in high school football (41 was my number) and it kinda stuck and its easy for me to remember so i use it for all my sign ons. i have owned some spectacular cars in the past :dur: a 86 pontiac parissienne (sp?), 97 saturn sc2, 01 dodge stratus r/t(my favorite car so far, will have to see if the 3 surpasses it), 01 oldmobile intrigue(hated that car so much), and now the mazda3. I chose the mazda because i have always liked them, at one point tried to lease one when they first came out but didnt work, and it was the right price and mileage so i jumped on it.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Hey Welcome to the forums! congrats on the car! I had the first gen stratus (kinda... breeze.. eh w/e) It was ok... a big boat but this car kicks its butt!!! lol

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i plan to do the timing advance, throttle body coolant bypass, engine grounding, and hopefully if i can convince the wife an intake soon. after that it might be a mod here or there as i get the money. \

i had a second gen stratus coupe based off of the eclipse, it was a good car and a looker :love:

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
the coupes were good... the sedans were just big boats! lol

good starting list! i've kinda always been at the mods here and there when i get the money lol... im a college student what do you expect

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok here are 2 bad pics hopefully tomorrow will be better weather and i can get some better pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts