Mazda3 Forums banner

New Mazda 3

952 views 16 replies 2 participants last post by  sweetface 
#1 ·
Hey all. just thought I'd let everyone know that there's another Mazda 3 owner. Can't have enough M3 owners right? Actually, I bought the 3 almost 2 weeks ago. It's 2007 Mazda 3 I Touring ATX Galaxy Grey Mica. Unfortunately, I didn't have more money in order to buy a better model. I could have if I would have waited for my taxes, but I just couldn't wait any longer. but in the future, I will trade it in for a better model. Currently don't have any pics. Drove it for 200 miles and then I am having a factory spoiler put on. I do own a 2006 Mazda Tribute though. As you can read, I am a Mazda loyal fan now. I will be getting an RX-8, because my wife wants one. Now that I have a spoiler. I want to get new wheels/rims (gunmetal). any suggestions would be great, hopefully nothing to expensive though. Thanks M3 owners, and sorry for rambling on on, but I think I could do this all day.

#3 ·
[quote author=sweetface link=topic=68415.msg1181605#msg1181605 date=1170371334]
Welcome to the Mazda 3 family! :D
[/quote]

Thanks. I noticed on your cardomain site that you did a photo op at NOB. Are you in the military? My friend has a Mazda 6 and since I just got a Mazda 3, he wanted to take a picture of the Mazda's together here at NAS Oceana.

#8 ·
you right. i juat finished reading it and it seems just the same people over and over. i am still going to write and find out waht's going on. i think they are planning a meeting this month. i don't know if i will go. i am not much into it. guess cuz i am sometimes shy, and i have a stock 3.

#9 ·
!

Well you have to start somewhere. We usually meet at Jenro's off Independence Blvd. on Saturday's. It has a big parking lot and a lot of car clubs show up there. Old RX-7's, RX-8's, Mustangs, etc. I don't think I'm showing up this weekend though. Too cold!
Get some pics up too!

#10 ·
I will. As soon as i get my car back. I am getting a factory spoiler put on. I dropped it off Tuesday (damn you Priority Mazda), guys told me it was going to be ready Wednesday, but they called me today saying it's ready. Unfortunately I cant pick it up because I am on duty here in Oceana. I work at the clinic by the way. Tomorrow I will pick it up and am looking to buy some wheels/rims at the same time. I might go to Tire House and Rims. Do you know where else I can go for a guy on a budget like me and still get quality rims? Gun metal i prefer. going bowling tomorrow night with some friends.

#12 ·
thanks, maybe i will go to one of your meets one of these days. unfortunately, i can't try to join a local club due to the fact i don't know my fate in the navy in 8 months. they are trying to send all of us through FMSS (field med service school) so we can deploy in support of GWOT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.