Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. just thought I'd let everyone know that there's another Mazda 3 owner. Can't have enough M3 owners right? Actually, I bought the 3 almost 2 weeks ago. It's 2007 Mazda 3 I Touring ATX Galaxy Grey Mica. Unfortunately, I didn't have more money in order to buy a better model. I could have if I would have waited for my taxes, but I just couldn't wait any longer. but in the future, I will trade it in for a better model. Currently don't have any pics. Drove it for 200 miles and then I am having a factory spoiler put on. I do own a 2006 Mazda Tribute though. As you can read, I am a Mazda loyal fan now. I will be getting an RX-8, because my wife wants one. Now that I have a spoiler. I want to get new wheels/rims (gunmetal). any suggestions would be great, hopefully nothing to expensive though. Thanks M3 owners, and sorry for rambling on on, but I think I could do this all day.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=sweetface link=topic=68415.msg1181605#msg1181605 date=1170371334]
Welcome to the Mazda 3 family! :D
[/quote]

Thanks. I noticed on your cardomain site that you did a photo op at NOB. Are you in the military? My friend has a Mazda 6 and since I just got a Mazda 3, he wanted to take a picture of the Mazda's together here at NAS Oceana.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you right. i juat finished reading it and it seems just the same people over and over. i am still going to write and find out waht's going on. i think they are planning a meeting this month. i don't know if i will go. i am not much into it. guess cuz i am sometimes shy, and i have a stock 3.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
!

Well you have to start somewhere. We usually meet at Jenro's off Independence Blvd. on Saturday's. It has a big parking lot and a lot of car clubs show up there. Old RX-7's, RX-8's, Mustangs, etc. I don't think I'm showing up this weekend though. Too cold!
Get some pics up too!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will. As soon as i get my car back. I am getting a factory spoiler put on. I dropped it off Tuesday (damn you Priority Mazda), guys told me it was going to be ready Wednesday, but they called me today saying it's ready. Unfortunately I cant pick it up because I am on duty here in Oceana. I work at the clinic by the way. Tomorrow I will pick it up and am looking to buy some wheels/rims at the same time. I might go to Tire House and Rims. Do you know where else I can go for a guy on a budget like me and still get quality rims? Gun metal i prefer. going bowling tomorrow night with some friends.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks, maybe i will go to one of your meets one of these days. unfortunately, i can't try to join a local club due to the fact i don't know my fate in the navy in 8 months. they are trying to send all of us through FMSS (field med service school) so we can deploy in support of GWOT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts