Mazda3 Forums banner

How do you like it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very cool. I like it 8) Did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I can't code like that! Sweeet!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
u guys are awesome, my flash self esteem went way up. Yea ill have a sadan version out shortly, and over the years, ill be adding a lot of stuff that is offered (exterior). For example, if spoilers, hoods, bodykits (working on it) and grills are released, ill be sure to have them on both versions. So admin... how about a sticky to the multimedia section? there arent any yet and it looks like people like to play around with it.

Ill be updating! ITS ONLY VERSION 1.0

·
Registered
773 Posts
That's a good job. I can't wait to see what a sedan looks like. However, if you could add a change the background option, maybe including a choice of city scenes, white background, etc, you could probably...get a job for mazda with those kind of coding skills. Seriously, though, nice job. I can't wait to see version 1.1

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good idea

·
Registered
4 Posts
great job! wish i could do that in flash!

But ... you can just go here:

http://www.w-tune.com/?b-bof-tpi-pf-0404

its the official Japanese configurator ... ok so its in Japanese, BUT there are lots of photos to help you select your options/accessories ... and you really only need to use the NEXT and BACK buttons [written in English] to navigate through the entire process.

you can change EVERYTHING, from colours of brakes, fog light bulb colours, add all the body bits, change the ext/int colours, int trims, wheels, navigation, seat covers ... EVERYTHING.

Here’s what my car will look like when i get 17's on :)

Enjoy
-Greg[/img]

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I think Im turning Japaneessaa!! HAHA
WOW some cool stuff on that site, thanks.
I like the rear view cam, side mirror w/turn signal, video playback on navi, bi-xenon headlights and fogs, and geez so much cool stuff, too bad we dont get that here.

Gonna go shopping for x-mas in Japan to get that stuff, i wish.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts