Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, if you haven't heard of the N2MB Racing WOT Box, then you need to go check out our website at http://www.n2mb.com/wotbox

The WOT Box is a simple electronic mod that will add no-lift shifting and 2-step launch control to your car. We have completed thorough testing and have detailed installation instructions for the Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Mazdaspeed 3, Mazdaspeed 6 and Mazdaspeed Protege. You can read through the instructions here.

Now, here's what's new with the WOT Box. We have completely updated our WOT Box software and created a whole new Windows program to allow you to better control the existing features AND add new features.

These new features are:
  • Rev-limiter
  • Three-step launch control
  • Shift Light (with optional cable, sold separately)
  • Nitrous Window Switch (with optional cable, sold separately)

Plus new vehicle snapshot display capabilities to help you quickly diagnose wiring problems and get your WOT Box setup fast. Here's a screen shot:

All current owners can download the software now here for FREE: NP Complete Performance

Feel free to post any questions you might have about the WOT Box or the new software in this thread or just head on over to our website at http://www.n2mb.com/wotbox to get your WOT Box today!

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
3-step launch v. 2-step launch? ive never heard of 3 step..

i didnt realize there was an update, i need to update mine. also, rev limiter can be set anywhere now? and this work free revving (i.e. just like a factory rev limiter?)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
3 step is for helping with the burnout and launching automatic cars.

The rev-limiter is just lock a stock rev limiter. It is active all the time at whatever RPM you program. However, right now is it only available on the cars that use a crank position sensor for RPM. That is the MS3 / MS6, 350Z, SRT4 and Mustangs.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote [email protected] link=topic=139733.msg3028591#msg3028591 date=1238470878]
3 step is for helping with the burnout and launching automatic cars.

The rev-limiter is just lock a stock rev limiter. It is active all the time at whatever RPM you program. However, right now is it only available on the cars that use a crank position sensor for RPM. That is the MS3 / MS6, 350Z, SRT4 and Mustangs.
[/quote]

any plan on making the rev-limiter work with a regular mazda3?

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
well thats where it might get complicated. stock ecu cant "move" the limiter, and im not sure if the aftermarket piggy back can "set" one, although im fairly sure it can be removed.

havnt tried any of this yet, but its something i will be looking into possibly this summer. i dont want to have a car without a rev-limiter for safety reasons.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts