Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
black mica 3s abs & sca, sports (17" rims and sideskirts), xenons & tpms, moonroof & 6cd - 500 above invoice - 21,450 OTD I could've probably gotten destination waved and got them down to 200 over invoice, but they were extremely pleasant and helpfull especially compared to my first experience (http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1674&highlight=) I will probably be picking it up sometime next week.. I can't wait.

Anyone in Long Island/Ny Metro area check out Great Neck Mazda on Northern Blvd. Http://www.greatneckmazda.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
limck said:
gavon said:
limck said:
Winning Blue Sports Sedan at $81888.
Got tinted windows as freebie.
sports come wif 2 airbags mah?
no. only the luxury version comes with 2 air bags.
how was the ride? gd? comparing wif corolla and civic, wat is the power like? stability? responsiveness? sorrie lots of questions...
wanted to test drive but guess too many ppl at the showroom liao...
moreover the agent dat served me previously abit gan cheong, ask me to commit on the spot, which i don really like... anyway thanx in advance! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Winning Blue sports sedan, $81,888
Got tinted glass and sports pedal for free.
Taking delivery 3rd week Feb, hopefully eariler :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sunlight silver sedan without the sports option $76888. Only thing I liked about the sports option is the black rear lights and the exhaust... not worth 5000k i guess...

ARGHHHH.... no freebies!!!! Think I should call my dealer?

·
Registered
197 Posts
ceeazz said:
Sunlight silver sedan without the sports option $76888. Only thing I liked about the sports option is the black rear lights and the exhaust... not worth 5000k i guess...

ARGHHHH.... no freebies!!!! Think I should call my dealer?
if u calculate all the additional stuffs in the sports it's really worth it... chk out what are the additional stuffs... IMHO... correct me if i m wrong... :wink:

- Sports Front & Rear Bumper + Fog lamp
- Sporty front grill
- Sporty Side Skirt
- Black Masked tail lamp assembly (LED on hatch)
- Rear Spoiler
- 17" Alloy rims - 215/45 R17
- Special Sports Full Leather seat

·
Registered
44 Posts
Basic Nordic Green with free tinted glass at $76,888/= :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hyperstar said:
Got a Red Hatch GT basic for S$80,888 with free Thermal Guard.
5k more for GTS not for me.
Will spend my 5k on new set of 16" rims of my choice, Maybe Auto Exe bodykit, rear led lights and spoiler. Most probably have left over.
ORIGINAL rear led lights and spoiler already can cost u more than 1K liao... FULL Auto Exe body kit also will not be cheap... at least a few k... but the advantage is that u have a car look diff from the rest lah... :wink:

·
Registered
47 Posts
cya said:
Hyperstar said:
Will spend my 5k on new set of 16" rims of my choice, Maybe Auto Exe bodykit, rear led lights and spoiler. Most probably have left over.
ORIGINAL rear led lights and spoiler already can cost u more than 1K liao... FULL Auto Exe body kit also will not be cheap... at least a few k... but the advantage is that u have a car look diff from the rest lah... :wink:
So far got quote for Auto Exe for about 3k rear lights for about 200+ hope those quote are accurate :lol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hyperstar said:
cya said:
Hyperstar said:
So far got quote for Auto Exe for about 3k rear lights for about 200+ hope those quote are accurate :lol:
do u have any link to show how the Auto Exe bodykit for MZ3 look like? want to see how it looks like... :)
the rear LED light cannot be only 200+ lah... unless it's not original one... original one in Mazda Japan is selling at $500-$600...
i read somewhere in this forum that u cannot just replace the rear lights bulb type with LED one... need to do more than that and it's not recommended... fyi... check out...

http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=455

·
Registered
47 Posts
cya said:
Hyperstar said:
cya said:
Hyperstar said:
do u have any link to show how the Auto Exe bodykit for MZ3 look like? want to see how it looks like... :)
the rear LED light cannot be only 200+ lah... unless it's not original one... original one in Mazda Japan is selling at $500-$600...
i read somewhere in this forum that u cannot just replace the rear lights bulb type with LED one... need to do more than that and it's not recommended... fyi... check out...

link to Autoexe body kit http://www.boomplustoys.net/autoexe_m3.shtml

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hyperstar said:
cya said:
Hyperstar said:
cya said:
Hyperstar said:

look chio... but dun u feel that the front bumper is too low? may have problem with road hump here...

·
Registered
47 Posts
cya said:
Hyperstar said:
cya said:
Hyperstar said:
cya said:
Hyperstar said:

look chio... but dun u feel that the front bumper is too low? may have problem with road hump here...
so far this is the only one i like..... but will wait longer for more options and price to go further down

·
Registered
21 Posts
i wonder if can replace the rear red lights with the rear black lights and vice versa? Then can just exchange with someone and save the money :). Like I 'might' be considering changing my basic red rear lights to the sports version black rear ones. But I would like to get my car and see how it looks first...

·
Registered
222 Posts
ceeazz said:
i wonder if can replace the rear red lights with the rear black lights and vice versa? Then can just exchange with someone and save the money :). Like I 'might' be considering changing my basic red rear lights to the sports version black rear ones. But I would like to get my car and see how it looks first...
the lights are interchangable within the same make (sedan with sedan) but not between sedans and hatchs. You'll have to find someone who wants to change it with you though. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts