Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not diggin the new layout of the site at all.
I liked the "profile" part (avatar + links) on the left of the page. Much easier to just go straight down to the thread rather then moving my mouse around everywhere.

I don't know... maybe it's just me.

You just get so used to things... then poof, they're gone and you have to start over!!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
THE HORROR!

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
just an inconvenient one for people who don't work ass backwards...it's left to right....having the most used feature in the upper right seems like someone is going for looks instead of actual user friendliness :dunno:

i can say it's a pain in the ass on large monitors and looks like ass on small ones :lol:

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
for me the new search bar at the top doesnt search the site...it uses google...and proceed's to log you out of the forum

·
Moderator of donks
32,022 Posts
[quote author=bpboiler3 link=topic=183553.msg3883421#msg3883421 date=1292376013]
for me the new search bar at the top doesnt search the site...it uses google...and proceed's to log you out of the forum
[/quote]

Whoa! That's awesome. It works for me and it just makes it look like you are logged out. It isn't just searching google randomly, it's using their domain-specific search. Using google as the default site search engine is a pretty assume upgrade if you ask me.

·
Registered
36,000 Posts
so after we all get used to the new "control box" placement on the top and clicks start declining on the ads, are they going to switch it back so we all start accidentally clicking the ads again?

(when I say "we" i mean "y'all" considering I have adblock, suckers.)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts