Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=blankets3 link=topic=137896.msg2972666#msg2972666 date=1236059941]
http://cgi.ebay.ca/35BHP-PERFORMANCE-CHIP-MAZDA-3-5-6-626-GAS-SAVER_W0QQitemZ220368155741QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item220368155741&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
[/quote]

not that one specifically, i just picked that one cuz its a new item ( at least i havent see this one on ebay_
but thoe in general i hear mixed things like only if u dont do any other mods to the eng.

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
dude.. trust me.. they dont do anything. let it die, and edit your posts so that nobody else sees this. Its gonna be bad.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=137896.msg2972693#msg2972693 date=1236061214]
dude.. trust me.. they dont do anything. let it die, and edit your posts so that nobody else sees this. Its gonna be bad.
[/quote]

actually some do work... so i dunno why u gotta act like u know everything

http://www.jetchip.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?sppp=10&vall=1

i just dotn want to spend over 400 bucks on a chip,

they just work with the computer in the system to increase the throuputs/outputs since manufactures aways have the set to the lower side

-edit-
since i wouldnt be doing lil to none engine work a chip would be better than say something like a apexi neo
cuz thats alot more and a huge waste in a mazda 3

and if u not doing a lot of engine mods than a chip would be perfectly fine

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
Ok, you win.. have your thread.  I'm just glad I'm subbed because I cant wait to see this conversation.  If it turns bad, and it will, I'll be the first to say 'I told you so.'

EDIT: Engine management devices such as CP-E standback are much different than those "chips" you linked to on ebay. Just so you know.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=dabears2k link=topic=137896.msg2972730#msg2972730 date=1236062956]
<--- Keeps eye out for thread titled, "I blew up my engine. Can I get this warrantied?"
[/quote]

ha jokes on you i don't have warranty!

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
omg! i'll take 7!!!!!!!!!!11one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzH_GvOKfT8#hq

Getting one of these, too:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Electric-Intake-Supercharger-Turbo-All-Cars-Trucks-HP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ006QQitemZ160319116551QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

/retardation

There's a BIG difference between a JET chip/other handheld tuner and what you get on ebay. JET and other reputable tuners/flashes adjust the actual programming of the vehicle's computer. The ebay fakers alter the readings from various sensors throughout the engine. Since these sensors are meant to keep the engine from doing serious damage to itself, it's suggested that you don't mess with their operation.

If you're serious about doing a tune (which I highly doubt since you're not willing to dish out the coin necessary) look into a Piasini flash Tune. They have a tune for the Speeds that several people I know are running, and they like it. a local guy who actually is the Piasini rep told me that they do have a flash for the MZ3 as well, but only for one of the two different ECUs they used for the MZ3.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=DamnLocust link=topic=137896.msg2972769#msg2972769 date=1236067742]
There's a BIG difference between a JET chip/other handheld tuner and what you get on ebay. JET and other reputable tuners/flashes adjust the actual programming of the vehicle's computer. The ebay fakers alter the readings from various sensors throughout the engine. Since these sensors are meant to keep the engine from doing serious damage to itself, it's suggested that you don't mess with their operation.

If you're serious about doing a tune (which I highly doubt since you're not willing to dish out the coin necessary) look into a Piasini flash Tune. They have a tune for the Speeds that several people I know are running, and they like it. a local guy who actually is the Piasini rep told me that they do have a flash for the MZ3 as well, but only for one of the two different ECUs they used for the MZ3.
[/quote]

im not, i was just wondering if there were any decent ebay ones that n e 1 has tried, that wassnt gunna cost to much for a bit of improvement, i know people that have gotten ones ( not off ebay, just places on the internet ) for a Jetta and a Volvo and they gave quite a bit of improvement n they didnt cost much.

the only one i have heard of was the JET chip.

just because i showed a pi of that chip didnt mean i ment that specific one, i just used that one cuz it was a new one on ebay (as far as i know) and it was the 1st one that come up, which got me to the question besides the JET are any of these worthwhile because i dont want to get a piggyback system or pay 400 for the jet one.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
LMFAO @ this thread.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This can't be real... It' like wiping your a** with poison Ivy because it's better than having sh*t on your a**. Is this guy really that stupid?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts