Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just bought this 2004 Mazda 3. I love it... comming from a 2000 Mustang gt, it feels a little slow lol but handles awesome and much better gas milage! Overall I wouldnt go back to a mustang as a daily driver! I love this car!

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Wow, there are a lot of front end shots there! :p

Welcome to the forum. I imagine this car does drive night and day over a mustang. I used to sell Fords and the mustang always felt so awkward to drive. Small on the inside, big on the outside.

You should add your location to your profile. There are many members here who are also in BC. Having your location down makes it easier to meet up with them as well as answer questions you may have.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya i kno alot of front end shots lol, i was just playing with my pos camera and i didnt look before i uploaded the pics. Im gonna go down to a nice pic spot with my rebel xt and take some nice shots. Ya the mustang was awkward to drive, being im 6'2. Heavy clutch, not a great DD. I always went to mustang meets so i would def be down for a mazda meet in vancouver!

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
welcome to the forum. Good choice on the color :p. A buddy of mine has a 07 mustang gt and i let him drive my car once. He loved how it felt compared to his car even though it was slower he said the throttle response felt better for some reason and that it feels more lively. I drove his car that i helped him work on and dam it moves but when you try to take turns its like turning a limo :lol:

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
I should crash a BC meet sometimes! We have an "International" meet in the summer and some drive down here for it.

BTW, your sig is a little oversized. Should be with in 500 x 100.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums. You'll find lots of useful info about the 3 here in our little community. I'm moving this to the "I just got my 3" forum as that's a little more appropriate.

Also make sure to check out the "Why you should buy a third key" sticky at the top of the forum.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
:goodjob: congrats and welcome to the forums :wavey: i'm sure you probably love the great driving position and view in the 3 compared to the stang. i feel kind of buried and claustrophobic in the newer mustangs, and not in a good driving position to react quickly (course that could just be me :p)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=coondogg link=topic=134258.msg2886745#msg2886745 date=1232762217]
Welcome to the forums... :wavey:

You got a pm, lol...
[/quote]

Thanks for the sig man!!! I think i replied to you... possibly like 5 times... i didnt think it was working so i dunno LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! Ya i was looking at this one, and a burnt orange one... Both same k's and price, But i liked the white much more!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I'm jealous of your wheels. :p And yeah, you definitely picked the best color! :lol: My sister has an '04 Mustang V6, and really the only thing I enjoyed about driving it was that it is right-wheel-drive (as opposed to the MZ3's wrong-wheel-drive). The seating position isn't that bad in the '04, but in the new body style, I feel like there's a wall between the passenger seat and I because the center console is pretty tall. :lol:

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
welcome to the forum, car looks good

i hope you already know, but it looks like your car has sustained some front end damage, and/or has been repainted in its past.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya i know. Its had an accident in the front passenger side. I had it fully inspected at a body shop and at a mazda dealer prior to purchase. One question... how did you know???

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
+1 to that. How the hell did you know :shock:

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
talking about that plastic piece that is always black on other cars?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts