Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi to everyone and let you all know a little bout me.

I am LOVE the Taurus SHO, before you think "a Taurus??" Google Taurus SHO and you may see why. My 90 SHO is my project car and don't drive it in winter. Up to this past Friday I was driving a 90 Volvo 740 turbo until I finally picked up my new 07 Galaxy Grey 3 Sport GT. Since Saturday morning when I picked it up with 8 KM i have all ready put 150+ km on it and I am so glad I got it. I got it from Jarman Mazda in NE Edmonton where I had almost bought a supercharged 02 Focus SVT. From what I can tell I am going to be very happy with the 3.

I don't have anything to much planned for the 3 since it going to be more of my daily driver, but I do have some things in mind. I might be getting the rear 5 windows tinted. Also I am going to see if i can find a wrecked 3 to get the connector that go in to the back of the factory radio deck so I can make a inline harness so I can add a line output converter so i can put in my sub box and amp with out having to splice into the harness in my 3. I just want to be careful not to void any parts of my warranty. I also plan on doing some NA mods in the future for a little more pep such as the grounding mos, exhaust, etc.

And of cource its a 5-speed MTX. Pics to come!

·
Registered
925 Posts
My car before the 3 was your exact car...1990 Electric Currant Red SHO...I sure do miss that car. It wasn't quite the looker, but definitely one of my all time favorite cars to drive. Good luck with the 3, and post those pics!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to do pic yesterday when I got home from work but the temp was around the freezing mark so all the roads were nice a messy. And also got my first rock chip and it was a good one, center of the car about 2 inches above the wind shield. If it were any worse it would be dented. Chipped right to the metal :x, touched it up right when I got home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts