Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update on Sep. 16:
GA6163F Android 5.1 Mazda 3 Navigation is so hot that 10 guys have already placed the group buy order within the 1st day! :grin2: Now the stock is in low level so that the GB have to be suspended. We will restart the group buy once the next batch of units arrive after Oct. 15. Now you can register your name on our group buy page here to get the arrival notice then: Eonon GA6163F | Mazda Android 5.1 Car DVD | Mazda 3 Navigation | Android 5.1 Mazda GPS Navigation Thanks a lot!
------------------------

Hi guys, thanks for your great support to Eonon always! Only 8 days after we announced the new release of Eonon GA6163F Android 5.1 Mazda 3 navigation here, the group buy is now activated due to enough 10 guys would like to join! :yay: Hurry up to grab it now, as this time is specialdue to stock is limited, the group buy is only available for the 1st 10 guys who order it. So first come, first served! :grin2:

Here are the group buy details:

Group Buy Link for forum members only:
Eonon GA6163F | Mazda Android 5.1 Car DVD | Mazda 3 Navigation | Android 5.1 Mazda GPS Navigation

- GA6163F Group Buy Price:
Original Price: 339USD on our website
GB Price: 309USD
Save: 30USD
(Price in EUR/GBP/AUD is not determined by currency rate with USD, but the GB always help you save a lot compared to the original price.)

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!:peace:

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

- Group Buy List on Sep. 15, 2016:
1. Pankey
2. nguygie
3. freality
4. pbal6505
5. btc3111
6. FlamingHomer
7. Jenittan
8. MiR
9. FB fan 1
10. FB fan 2

-Group Buy Period
Only last till 10 group buy orders are received. As quantity is limited this time. So you'd better grab it asap! :klavergreg:

-Payment & Shipping :
You can pay on our website via Paypal, Credit Card, T/T or Western Union.
It's free shipping to the US, UK, and Australia. You can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

-Warranty:
You can get 1-Year warranty & 60-Day Money Back Guarantee

Let me introduce briefly about the main awesome features of GA6163F Android 5.1 unit again here:
- Perfect fit for your Mazda 3 2010-2013
- Latest Android OS 5.1 brings higher speed, nicer UI, and smoother experience
- 1024x600 HD screen delivers more crystal clear picture quality
- Bluetooth 4.0 brings better sound quality
- Support video output from all modes, more entertainment
- Compatible with your Analog Bose System & factory AUX to offer you a perfect integration
- Support EasyConnection Feature to sync the contents from your phone

·
Registered
4 Posts
@EononCarDVD I want to purchase the back-up camera as well (using the older group-buy link) but it charges me double shipping to Canada ($19.90 for the head unit and $19.90 for the back-up camera). Is there a way to combine the shipping and only pay once??

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
placed my order with the quickness. awwww yeaaaa christmas in september
Hi pankey, you have quick hands! LOL you’ll find it’s Christmas everyday with cool Eonon 5.1 head unit on the go! :grin2: Please tell me your order No. too. And welcome to share your nice installation pics and review here once you get the unit! Thanks!

Purchased! Thanks for the additional savings!
Hi btc3111, you’re welcome! And please tell me your order No. so that I can provide you better after sale service then, thanks.

I'm in, thanks for the discount

Boo no free shipping to Canada
Hi FlamingHomer, yes but it’s only 19.9USD shipping to Canada, still a great deal! :wink2:

@EononCarDVD I want to purchase the back-up camera as well (using the older group-buy link) but it charges me double shipping to Canada ($19.90 for the head unit and $19.90 for the back-up camera). Is there a way to combine the shipping and only pay once??
Same question for shipping to Canada. Double shipping price? :(
Hi nguygie & jenittan, yes the shipping fee will be doubled if you buy the camera together. Hope you understand it's charged by express company, thanks!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which is the best backup camera for USA?

I guess this one? Eonon -Low Price!!! Camera, Car DVD | Car Monitors | Car GPS Navigation|

or is this one better? Eonon -Low Price!!! Camera, Car DVD | Car Monitors | Car GPS Navigation|

A0110 has a bit higher resolution, but not sure if the A0119 has a better sensor overall...? Thoughts?
Hi freality, both A0119 & A0110 can be used in the USA, yes A0110 is with higher resolution, the other features of them are quite similar. You can buy A0110 if you like a camera with higher resolution: Eonon -Low Price!!! Camera, Car DVD | Car Monitors | Car GPS Navigation| Thanks! :wink2:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm interested. Please let me know when they are back in stock. Does the USB cable charge the phone?

Edit: sorry this question was meant for the 2007 version

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
@EononCarDVD ordered! PM sent with order number. Thanks!
Hi freality, thanks for your order! We have already shipped your unit on Sep. 17. Enjoy your unit soon, and don't forget to share with us your nice installation pics and reviews once you get it, thanks a lot! :laugh:

I'm interested. Please let me know when they are back in stock. Does the USB cable charge the phone?

Edit: sorry this question was meant for the 2007 version
Hi 0nsp, you mean GA6151F unit for 04-09 Mazda 3 right? Glad to tell you both GA6163F and GA6151F can support charging the phone via USB cable connection. Thanks! :wink:

I can't seem to pay for it because it says out of order ?!
Hi MiR, GA6163F is so hot that 10 guys have already placed the group buy order in the 1st day. Now the stock is in low level so that the GB have to be suspended. We will restart the group buy once the next batch of units arrive after Oct. 15. Now you can register your name on our group buy page here to get the arrival notice then: Eonon GA6163F | Mazda Android 5.1 Car DVD | Mazda 3 Navigation | Android 5.1 Mazda GPS Navigation Thanks for your patient waiting. :wink2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, @EononCarDVD, I recently bought the GA6163F for my 2010 mazda 3. It's working great. I want to install my rear camera A0119 but I m not sure what means the red cable that comes with the video cable (yellow) Do I have to connected it somewhere? that's the ground? I already connected the video cable (yellow) in "CAM IN" on my GA6163F, but I have not connected the camera to the power (reverse lights) yet, because I don't want to make any mistake.

I'll be fine if you can support me.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi, @EononCarDVD, I recently bought the GA6163F for my 2010 mazda 3. It's working great. I want to install my rear camera A0119 but I m not sure what means the red cable that comes with the video cable (yellow) Do I have to connected it somewhere? that's the ground? I already connected the video cable (yellow) in "CAM IN" on my GA6163F, but I have not connected the camera to the power (reverse lights) yet, because I don't want to make any mistake.

I'll be fine if you can support me.
Thanks
Hi jossydeleon, please refer to this wiring diagram to see how to connect the Eonon unit to a backup camera:

Hope it helps!:wink2:

·
Registered
74 Posts
can people who bought and are using the unit comment on some of the blue tinted screen posts from the main thread? thanks!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts