Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am new to the forum, thought I would introduce myself.
I am a TN chick. My first car was a buick (my dad refused to buy a 16 year old a new car nor anything fast/nice. He could afford it). Then, I had always had Mustangs and then bought myself a Thunderbird Super Coupe in 1999 ( I still own this car). Last month I traded my 03 escape in for a new 07 Mazda 3. This is the first brand new car I have owned. On Mustang GT had like 20k and my escape had 10K.
Well my new car is a I touring model. Sedan. It is Galaxy Grey in color with black interior. I like the black, my Sc is white with black interior. The 3 has the back spoiler and I like the color some days and then some days I think maybe I should have picked another color. I do infact love the gas milage and the look of the car. I find alot of weird spaces like what is the two hook like things in the upper compartment where cds are stored? Its actually under the lid. Anyone know? Well thats about it, I keep waiting for mazda to add accessories to the page. I am going on wed. for window tint.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
The hook things? For storing maps and whatnot, so they don't get all crushed. I think. Hell i'm on my 2nd 3 is as many years, and I still haven't found all the nooks and crannies. BTW welcome!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome on board! I like your color! :) I didn't find the small pocket to the left of the steering wheel until about a month after I got the car; still not sure what to put in there....

When you get the chance, check in to our Galaxy Grey thread! http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=69382.0

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats on your car. My girlfriend bought the same car sans spoiler. She loves it, I hope you will to. Is yours a man or auto?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
I will def. check out the galaxy thread.
My 3 is a automatic, I wanted a standard but they only had a plain jane one no extras. So I thought I'd try this with the manual/auto but must say its not a true standard. Thats why sometimes I like to drive my SC because it is standard and its just fun sometimes. Other than tinting the windows I havent found alot to do with it unless I get into performance which I doubt I will on this car.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Welcome to the forums & Conrats on the purchase!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
[quote author=kendalf link=topic=70587.msg1235834#msg1235834 date=1172588609]
Welcome on board! I like your color! :) I didn't find the small pocket to the left of the steering wheel until about a month after I got the car; still not sure what to put in there....

When you get the chance, check in to our Galaxy Grey thread! http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=69382.0

[/quote]

I put my smokes in there.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Welcome welcome and congrats on the new ride! Do post some pics! (I'd love to see your Thunderbird too!)

Oh and BTW, Sedans rule. :D :D

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Sedan & 2.0L FTW!!!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
:ttiwwp:
[br]
Oh hi there! Welcome to the forums. We'd love to see your ride with pics and also please check out the Ladies Lounge.
Any ideas or info this forum really provides that and also feel free to check out member's cardomain pages as well.
Again, welcome! :D

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=ShaleZoom3 link=topic=70587.msg1236729#msg1236729 date=1172608885]
Sedan & 2.0L FTW!!!
[/quote]

And a chick, too. Woot! Woot! She definately has my vote. Throw in the GG for the final goal. :lol:

Welcome. You might want to bring a cattle prod and a shovel when you visit. FTW. :frantic:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Whaddya need that for? I find that a case of cheap beer works too.

·
Registered
801 Posts
[quote author=Sealy link=topic=70587.msg1237291#msg1237291 date=1172617854]
[quote author=ShaleZoom3 link=topic=70587.msg1236729#msg1236729 date=1172608885]
Sedan & 2.0L FTW!!!
[/quote]

And a chick, too. Woot! Woot! She definately has my vote. Throw in the GG for the final goal. :lol:

Welcome. You might want to bring a cattle prod and a shovel when you visit. FTW. :frantic:
[/quote]

Didn't GG have something to do with black holes and elephants?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=Darknodin link=topic=70587.msg1237909#msg1237909 date=1172632647]
- - - elephants?
[/quote]

That was DSG - the most popular color ever offered on any car in the world.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts