Mazda3 Forums banner

461 - 472 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #461
Hi guys, glad to tell you now we're arranging group buy for the GM5163/D5163 Mazda 3 10-12 Car DVD GPS. There're already several guys would like to join now, once enough 10 people collected, the GB would be activated soon! :wink:

So welcome to join and please don't forget to ask more guys to come and save! Thanks a lot! :smile:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys, glad to tell you now we're arranging group buy for the GM5163/D5163 Mazda 3 10-12 Car DVD GPS. There're already several guys would like to join now, once enough 10 people collected, the GB would be activated soon! :wink:

So welcome to join and please don't forget to ask more guys to come and save! Thanks a lot! :smile:
I had the D5163, I would like to join the group buy for a new one =)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #463
I had the D5163, I would like to join the group buy for a new one =)
Hi nguy3nha, thanks a lot for buying from us again! OK I've added you to the GB list, will update you once the GB is activated, and welcome to ask more guys to join! Thanks a lot! :smile:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi nguy3nha, thanks a lot for buying from us again! OK I've added you to the GB list, will update you once the GB is activated, and welcome to ask more guys to join! Thanks a lot! :smile:
Haha couldn't wait. I just got the D5163Z and the A0119 camera. I'll be doing a full installation video and a detailed video of the D5163Z. The unit should be here on Friday.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Haha couldn't wait. I just got the D5163Z and the A0119 camera. I'll be doing a full installation video and a detailed video of the D5163Z. The unit should be here on Friday.
Hi nguy3nha, thanks for your purchase! Glad to tell you we have already shipped your unit just now with a tracking Email sent to you. Enjoy your unit soon! :cheesy:

And look forward to your future videos and review on the forum and our facebook too, thanks a lot for your great support! You're the best! :smile:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Okay just received and installed the new D5163Z.

Everything works perfect and the sound quality is excellent. It has a built in equalizer that adjusts certain frequencies unlike the other models that adjust just bass and treble. I'm using aftermarket 4 ohm speakers and this beast is working very well. I have to say that this is worth every penny!

I'll put up a video review soon. I just need to get my tripod and HD camera set up

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
Okay just received and installed the new D5163Z.

Everything works perfect and the sound quality is excellent. It has a built in equalizer that adjusts certain frequencies unlike the other models that adjust just bass and treble. I'm using aftermarket 4 ohm speakers and this beast is working very well. I have to say that this is worth every penny!

I'll put up a video review soon. I just need to get my tripod and HD camera set up
HI nguy3nha, thanks for your compliment to our unit. Glad to hear you love it! And look forward to seeing more of your detailed review and pics! Thanks a lot mate! :smile:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,
I just installed a D5163Z in my 2011 Mazda 3 HB w/ BOSE (6 speaker w/ tweeters) and I'm having issues with the speakers constantly making a whining noise, as well as my AUX input is not working and today when I shut off my car, the unit would not power itself off, it required for me to manually unplug it.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #469
Hello,
I just installed a D5163Z in my 2011 Mazda 3 HB w/ BOSE (6 speaker w/ tweeters) and I'm having issues with the speakers constantly making a whining noise, as well as my AUX input is not working and today when I shut off my car, the unit would not power itself off, it required for me to manually unplug it.

Suggestions?
Hi tayloh, no worry I'll try my best to help you. Please kindly tell me what's your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit, I'll help you further, thanks!

461 - 472 of 472 Posts