Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, many of you have asked Eonon is there a specific unit for 2010+ Mazda 3.
Now a big good news to tell you, to better satisfy your need, Eonon has release a specific Mazda 3 2010+ Car DVD---D5115 :klavergreg:
Just click here to visit: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/D5115.html

Here're some shoots of this unit, how do you think about it? It really looks awesome, isn't it? What's more, there're several backgrounds for your option.

Now since we have known the great features of this all-in-one unit, I'd like to share with you with more picutures here:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Re: Sneak Peek of New Eonon Mazda 2010/2011 Car DVD

I see your Eonon and raise you a Pioneer 3200Bt...TAKE THAT!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hi guys, thanks for your interest! As far as I know, the new Mazda 3 2010/11 unit has the similar function with our hottest 2 Din Car DVD G2216 which has been discussed a lot here! What's more, it's updated with newer UI, cool right? :nice:

To know how awesome our G2216 is, you can visit our website here: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/2-Din-Car-GPS-DVD/G2216.html

What's your feeling now? Excited? :p Any comment is welcomed! Cheers!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hi, a quick question to you Mazda 3 2010+ owners, do you know if the wiring of 2012/13 mazda 3 also the same as 2010/11's? As I searched for the interior dash of 2012/13, they look the same with 2010 one:
http://www.netcarshow.com/mazda/2012-3/800x600/wallpaper_32.htm
http://www.netcarshow.com/mazda/2013-cx-5/800x600/wallpaper_97.htm

So what about the wiring? If the it's also the same with 2010, we can extended the applicable year of our unit to 12/13 too! Thanks a lot for your feedback! Love you guys! :)

·
Registered
3,894 Posts

This may be a dumb suggestion, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway -- the abbreviations for the "Menu" and "Band" buttons bother me. Just add the one extra letter in there and make it the full word. "Meu" for "Menu" just looks silly. Same with "Bnd" for "Band".

Also, will you be able to change the backlighting behind the buttons? Most of our interior has red lighting (though I don't care much for red either). I'd like GREEN to be an option, or at least white backlighting for the buttons...

Finally, if you are looking for a guinea pig to test out and review the radio, I'll be happy for you to send me one for free (or discounted more than the GB price). :)

·
Registered
22 Posts

I'd have to agree, with that fact that you should just add that one extra letter. Also finish the word power as well, It is kind of bothersome for some strange reason. Overall though it does look great!

·
Registered
3,894 Posts

I think what bothers me most is that you abbreviated the short words (power, menu, and band), but you wrote out "reset gps card" and "sd card usb" on the smallest button. No idea what that "reset GPS card" button means, but the "sd card usb" could just say "aux" -- we'd know what that meant, and it's a common abbreviation.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

[quote author=GrifN link=topic=209685.msg4226620#msg4226620 date=1336406427]
This may be a dumb suggestion, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway -- the abbreviations for the "Menu" and "Band" buttons bother me. Just add the one extra letter in there and make it the full word. "Meu" for "Menu" just looks silly. Same with "Bnd" for "Band".

Also, will you be able to change the backlighting behind the buttons? Most of our interior has red lighting (though I don't care much for red either). I'd like GREEN to be an option, or at least white backlighting for the buttons...

Finally, if you are looking for a guinea pig to test out and review the radio, I'll be happy for you to send me one for free (or discounted more than the GB price). :)
[/quote]

[quote author=Jerryf08 link=topic=209685.msg4226694#msg4226694 date=1336418812]
I'd have to agree, with that fact that you should just add that one extra letter. Also finish the word power as well, It is kind of bothersome for some strange reason. Overall though it does look great!
[/quote]

Hi GrifN & Jerry, thanks a lot for your suggestion, quite useful. ;) I'll reflect it to our R&D, but since these batch of units have already produced and in our warehouse now. The change will be made for the next batch of units.

The buttons only has blue light now. But I'll tell our R&D about this advice too! Thanks!

GrifN, thanks for your interest to be the guinea pig. :lol: Are you a tech geek to write a professional review? :p
Not sure now, but if there's any chance, I'll inform you about it, thanks! ;)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

[quote author=GrifN link=topic=209685.msg4226854#msg4226854 date=1336435622]
I think what bothers me most is that you abbreviated the short words (power, menu, and band), but you wrote out "reset gps card" and "sd card usb" on the smallest button. No idea what that "reset GPS card" button means, but the "sd card usb" could just say "aux" -- we'd know what that meant, and it's a common abbreviation.
[/quote]

Hi GrifN, "reset GPS card" button actually is not a button, it's a cover, inside is a reset button for the unit, and a GPS card slot.

"sd card usb" is the same case, inside it's a SD card slot and a USB port.
But it has different meaning with AUX, AUX inputs are typically 3.5mm stereo plugs, similar to a small headphone jack, but not including the USB/SD card. So I think there should be no big problem with these 2 buttons.

Thanks for your advice anyway. :)

·
Registered
15,653 Posts

Well I'm sure the burning question for anyone who's followed the other unit's threads is does the ipod interface actually look integrated or a clunky add on (like the D5102)?

And you weren't kidding about it being a sneak peak......... the date is from the future! :shock: :hide:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts

[quote author=eononcarDVD link=topic=209685.msg4226905#msg4226905 date=1336444035]
Hi GrifN, "reset GPS card" button actually is not a button, it's a cover, inside is a reset button for the unit, and a GPS card slot.

But it has different meaning with AUX, AUX inputs are typically 3.5mm stereo plugs, similar to a small headphone jack, but not including the USB/SD card. So I think there should be no big problem with these 2 buttons.

[/quote]

Ah. Thanks for the clarification!! And to answer your question: no, I'm not so much of a "tech geek" as I am just a decent writer. I might not look at or speak of all the right things, but I could always look online for a few tech reviews and follow their format. I know how to express what I like and don't like, but I could not [accurately] say things like "this processor is .63 times slower than the 2.3 GHz AMD googaplix thinga-ma-bob".

Any word on subwoofer pre-amp outputs?

[quote author=icspots]
Well I'm sure the burning question for anyone who's followed the other unit's threads is does the ipod interface actually look integrated or a clunky add on (like the D5102)?

And you weren't kidding about it being a sneak peak......... the date is from the future!
[/quote]

Interested in the iPod details, too! Also, for the date, it say 2011/05/25. YYYY/MM/DD. May 25, 2011. A year in the past.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts

[quote author=GrifN link=topic=209685.msg4227002#msg4227002 date=1336477197]
Interested in the iPod details, too! Also, for the date, it say 2011/05/25. YYYY/MM/DD. May 25, 2011. A year in the past.
[/quote]

dammit, I need more sleep

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

[quote author=icspots link=topic=209685.msg4226999#msg4226999 date=1336475163]

And you weren't kidding about it being a sneak peak......... the date is from the future! :shock: :hide:
[/quote]

Hi icspots, thanks for your concern!
OK once we have any pictures about the ipod, I will post it here for you! :)

[quote author=GrifN link=topic=209685.msg4227002#msg4227002 date=1336477197]
[quote author=eononcarDVD link=topic=209685.msg4226905#msg4226905 date=1336444035]

[/quote]

Ah. Thanks for the clarification!! And to answer your question: no, I'm not so much of a "tech geek" as I am just a decent writer. I might not look at or speak of all the right things, but I could always look online for a few tech reviews and follow their format. I know how to express what I like and don't like, but I could not [accurately] say things like "this processor is .63 times slower than the 2.3 GHz AMD googaplix thinga-ma-bob".

Any word on subwoofer pre-amp outputs?

[quote author=icspots]

And you weren't kidding about it being a sneak peak......... the date is from the future!
[/quote]

[/quote]

OK GrifN, now I see, you're a good writer and learner. I can know it from your post! :p OK, I'll pay attention.

And good news is that, the D5115 Car DVD for Mazda 3 2010+ are now in our warehouse, it will release soon, please kindly pay attention to it guys! :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

[quote author=GrifN link=topic=209685.msg4227372#msg4227372 date=1336564589]
Will there be any subwoofer pre-amp outputs?
[/quote]

Hi GrifN, there is a subwoofer output, and built in amplifier FR/FL/RR/RL 4-Channel Audio Output, can satisfy your need quite well! :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Newest update guys! Glad to tell you that our D5115 for Mazda 3 2010-11 has been released today! Very beautiful & powerful unit which you will definited feel in love with it! :lol: Here's the link:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/D5115.html

Main features:
-Built-in GPS
-GPS Picture In Picture
-Slide touch screen
-Dual Zone For GPS Function
-Background Picture Switchable
-Car Brand Opening Logo Switchable
-Bluetooth Phonebook/MP3 Player Function
-Steering Wheel Control Function
-Support iPod
-US/CA/AU/EU Map Options

Awesome unit right? Anybody have interest in the new group buy for this D51115? Just reply here or PM me, once enough people get in, I'll arrange it for you, cheers! :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

[quote author=Jerryf08 link=topic=209685.msg4228571#msg4228571 date=1336870278]
What is the group buy price on this?
[/quote]

Hi Jerry, the group buy price of D5115 with built-in US map is only 369USD, it's the discounted after discount in our website! The original price is $433 in our website, totally we help you save 64USD! Quite affordable right? Would you like to join the GB in the near future? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sneak Peek of New Eonon Mazda 2010/2011 Car DVD

I'd have to admit it is a pretty good deal, unfortunately i still can't afford it right now :/ i need to pay for my summer classes and start saving for the fall semester. I really want one :/

1 - 20 of 472 Posts