Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this set for my 2016 Mazda 3 iTouring (4 door). Little did I know that my car was manufactured in Mexico, not Japan. As a result, the pads don't fit. I realized this immediately when I took off the wheels and went to NAPA and bought a Mexico-built set. These were never installed and include all of the original package contents.

I'm new to the forum and therefore, am not allowed to add images or links in this post :huh: Message me or respond to this post and I will figure out how to send you pictures for review.

These retail for $73 on Amazon. Asking $40 plus shipping. Please confirm compatibility before purchasing as they are sold as-is. US buyers only. Payment through Paypal.

New Disc Brake Pad-EBC Ultimax OEM Replacement Front EBC Brake UD1728.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read the post "NO PICTURES, NO FOR SALE THREAD!"

I am unable to add pictures to my post (error message when I try to embed the photobucket URL...not enough posts). Can a moderator please explain this policy? I will happily post a link to images on photobucket but cannot because of forum rules. Thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe it or not, I'm more concerned that these pads don't get wasted rather than the money...would rather that someone use them rather than have them sit on a shelf in my basement. EBC makes great stuff. I use their rotors exclusively since they are not made in China and you can trust the quality of the steel.

I will give these pads to anyone willing to pay shipping. I promise to use the least expensive shipping option (probably USPS with tracking).

Deal of the century (well...maybe the decade...year)

RB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts