Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am somebody who is very anal about the appearance of their car.. I always keep it clean and park it far away from other cars to avoid dents..well today i come out to my car to discover that somebody has put a nice size ding in my right rear door!!!!.....how much do you think this will cost me to get fixed?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so i went to this place today that said they do paintless dent removal....apparantly they don't do it but instead they call a guy who comes and does it. They charge $150 per panel...but i only have one small dent on my door..so i am going to try to find a cheaper place....I am going back up to school to albany tommorrow...does anybody know a place up there where they do paintless dent removal for cheap?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yoyur right dents will happen...though i try to advoid them by parking far away from others. Still even the smallest ding bothers me to the point where i can't appreciate my car. So I think I am going to waste my money and have it fixed....thanks guys for all the advice.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha yeah, I always park as far away as i can from other cars, my friends hate it. But somehow i still ended up wih a ding....fuck the inconsiderate asshole who did this...if i saw it happen, id take the baseball bat out of my truck and put it through his windshield...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.