Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
For $75 it's a no brainer for people like us that hate dents.

I had my last car for 7 1/2 years and never got a dent because I parked far away from everyone. We all need more exercise, right?

It's still amazes me how I'll park far away from everyone and some moron will park right next to me and only be a few inches away.

D.

· Registered
79 Posts
Many years ago I bought a used 1992 Mercedes 400E that was in great shape. I loved this car and took great care of it.

One day I parked it in a FedEx parking lot for a few minutes. There were about 12 spaces. I parked in the space furthest from the office and every other space was free. This dingbat parked her POS car over the line about 4 inches from my car! Somehow she didn't ding me, but I couldn't believe she parked so close. I almost went into the office and chewed her out, but I decided it wasn't worth it.

This kind of thing happens a lot. There are lots of inconsiderate people that don't care about other people's property. It's an uphill battle trying to protect our cars from these people.

D.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.