1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Can I have your GF

·
Registered
781 Posts
Dude that's not for your car. That's for your knob after you get through waxing the GF! Use that bed to your advantage man. :goodjob:

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
[quote author=Mazda3Pride link=topic=70631.msg1237102#msg1237102 date=1172613733]
Dude that's not for your car. That's for your knob after you get through waxing the GF! Use that bed to your advantage man. :goodjob:
[/quote]

omfg lawls! :dance:

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ROFL.

trust me, the bed gets used :p

Usually when I am detailing the car, the gf sleeps in the backseat :O
When I am detailing her car, she sleeps in the front seat (she has an 06 acura rsx type s).

Afterwards, I am quite tired, I lay down in that yellow bed, and she does the work ;)
BWHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Wow, this thread sure got off track quickly! LOL!!!

Anywho... Awesome gift from the GF. All of that is good stuff!!!

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=mshu7 link=topic=70631.msg1237207#msg1237207 date=1172616084]
Wow, this thread sure got off track quickly! LOL!!!

Anywho... Awesome gift from the GF. All of that is good stuff!!!
[/quote]

all from the AG store ;)
notice their website on the laptop in the background :) hehe
Gonna have to buy some more stuff from em soon.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Since this thread has already been hi-jacked once....

How are ya liking the MacBook? My wife is a graphic designer in need of a new machine (Mac). I work in IT (PC's) for a living and need a laptop. After playing with Vista at work, I think we're going to compromise and get a MacBook Pro this year.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
link the website?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Good point boardumb. On my last purchase there, I took advantage of 15% off AND free shipping. I love good deals :) .

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
[quote author=bossboy link=topic=70631.msg1237166#msg1237166 date=1172615142]
ROFL.

When I am detailing her car, she sleeps in the front seat (she has an 06 acura rsx type s).

Afterwards, I am quite tired, I lay down in that yellow bed, and she does the work ;)
BWHAHAHAHA

[/quote]

Who wants to use photoshop to get some negatives on the sheets out of that pic, CSI style?

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yup, I'll be sure to go over 75 for free shipping. I hope it applies to Canada.
I did make a post on AG's forum with the above picture :D Wouldn't mind more discounts

I am going to post there later when I am rdy to buy asking what the local ag members think I should use as a polish and wax on a blue, flaky, metallic car. I was thinking DP Max Wax, and not sure on the polish. Will also need a light swirl remover and was thinking xmt.
Also a new drying cloth. The one they all rave about (name fails me). And maybe a foam gun :D

-----------------
The macbook pro was a refurbished. AWESOME deals on refurbs and practically new! I had some issues with it at the beginning but it was because I put some non-kosher ram in :( All fixed up now. There are some quirks with the mbp that you can google about.

I am a windows IT guy. Deal with xp and server2003 and various other windows environments. I bought the macbook pro for a few reasons:

1. to aid my hobby of photography and some light video editing.
2. to learn a new OS (OSX) and maybe some unix commands?
3. Because of the style and design. It is light, and eye appealing. Way lighter and smaller than my previous compaq laptop.

Beware the heat from this laptop tho. I could scramble eggs on here. However, if u do get a macbookpro, download SMCfancontrol. Save ur wrists and fingers from the heat :) The two fans run @ 1000rpm to stay quiet. But smc allows me to adjust the speed. even at 2500 or 3000rpm, I still can't hear the fans; and this way, the MBP stays cooler.

So check out the refurb section on the apple.com or apple.ca sites.
PM me if you have any more questions. I'll be glad to answer them!

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[quote author=FrostyFire link=topic=70631.msg1237288#msg1237288 date=1172617799]
[quote author=bossboy link=topic=70631.msg1237166#msg1237166 date=1172615142]
ROFL.

BWHAHAHAHA

[/quote]

Who wants to use photoshop to get some negatives on the sheets out of that pic, CSI style?
[/quote]

Oh my....well, there shouldn't be much. They usually end somewhere other than the sheets ;)
ROFL

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
^ Yeah my story is the same as yours...I was one of the first people with a MPB and I was got XP on it the original "on-mac.net" way before Boot Camp :wink: .

Oh and bossboy, marry your gf!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Polishing wise I hear good things from XMT and Optimum. I suggest looking for Menzerna though. I know autogeek does not sell it, but even killr praises it as the best polish.

I'm not sure if polish is color dependent. At least I never heard of it being anyway. DP Max Wax sounds to me like a good wax. Top it off with the souveran spray wax ;).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts