Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.turbo-garage.com.ua/garage/phorum/read.php?3,26273

here's the link. ukranian tuning company worked on MPS. first graph stock car, second changed the A/f and opened throttle, third added boost, fourth changed timing...

in reviews people saying stock chipped 3mps vs stock 3mps gets 8 car lenghs from 60km-200km... so from 40mph to 125mph....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scroll down till you see graph's. basically a bit over 300 BHP, from a stock car. pulls to redline...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep... a bit... piasini was also working on eurpean cars, and they were able to mod both us spec and euro spec. has very good reviews so far

·
Registered
79 Posts
not to say that the engines are very similar in the MPS6 and MPS3 but that's definetly a power curve for an MPS6 not 3, I went through all 6 pages and didn't see anything about a 3, maybe I'm missing something, though if this chip can be used in a 3 that's awesome, can't wait for something like that over here in the states!

Phillip

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's not cobb ap. it's a flash, like piasini.
ms3 as well, measurements were done on ms6.
mps and ms, it's the same engine, essentially it's identical car, ECU differs a bit.
stock 260, after chip on 98 octane (european 98, ours 93) 306-310hp to the crank. they say it beats identical piasini car.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
[quote author=sleserginekolog link=topic=133890.msg2879587#msg2879587 date=1232546794]
it's not cobb ap. it's a flash, like piasini.
ms3 as well, measurements were done on ms6.
mps and ms, it's the same engine, essentially it's identical car, ECU differs a bit.
stock 260, after chip on 98 octane (european 98, ours 93) 306-310hp to the crank. they say it beats identical piasini car.
[/quote]

I know my point is that we have the ap here, so why worry about getting a flash from Ukraine

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:) i don't even know if it's possible to flash us here, need equipment, they would need to reprogram it to our specs.... just saying that that's what they got there, more tuners are getting involved in working with our cars. plus cobb ap does not put you over 300 crank hp on a stock ms3. was 10hp that it adds? cobb ap is a good mod after cai, dp, bpv, and maybe bigger tmic.... with that tune car pulls to redline... .

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a stock car at winter.Just DBA 4000 and SU mount.And a guy on full stock MPS3 with a original heavy wheels run faster me on 4-5 blocks minimum from 40 to 150 mph by roll on...And the fuel rate now on 30% less than before chip...Ukrainian guys spent one month all nights till the morning in service to make this chip!!! :lol:
So well done!!!
One our forum`s man`s already driven for 2000 km on this chip.Flight`s good.No problems...

Yarrus

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm one of the guys from Ukraine who developed this reflash system. It was originally disigned to get full control over stock ECU to tune our project cars with built engines and GT30R or GT35R turbos. So we need to access much more data in ECU then needed for stock or light modified cars. We do not flash our cars with one of standard "tuned" programs, we tune each car from the scratch, as we tune any aftermarket ECU such as AEM.
JFYI :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for support :)

but i think you need to make a different thread in modifications, make it a bit more official from your company.

i'd love to get this tune :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.