fuel cut is normally not caused by a faulty pump. YOU NEED TO TUNE YOUR CAR.
the cut is caused by improper timing advance and fuel pressure requests at certain RPMs. Just tune it out buddy... then worry about the pump.
[quote author=dread link=topic=134991.msg2905895#msg2905895 date=1233584599]
+1, what is improved
From their website:
* Multi-pass Lathe Work - guarantees precision machining to proper tolerances for all components
* 7 Steps of Quality Control from beginning to end for a near perfect product
* Vapor-honed and properly prepped for PVD coatings
* TiAlN Coating - featuring a 92 HRc value and a CofF of 0.45. No other coating has characteristics with these types of values
* Extended plunger end for proper operation and minimal wear
* Installation Tool and crystal clear installation guide included
* The highest fuel pressure of any present solution for the DISI 2.3
A forum community dedicated to Mazda 3 and all Mazda vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about MazdaSpeed performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!