Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I got me a Mazda 3i hatch last week. I like it! I mean it gets good mileage, and that was one of the main reasons I did it. I have had plenty of cars and I still miss some of them. But I am hoping that I will begin to love this one like I did my STI. I was short on money so I went this route, but when my cash flow returns, I may be forced to get another STI...

In the mean time I will try to make this forum a little more popular something more like IWSTI.com Not trying to put this site down, especially since I haven't had a chance to completely check it out, but I think I may favorite part might be the do-it yourself section..Pretty cool. Check it out if youd like, there is even stuff on there that is good for all types of cars but most of it is Subaru specific.

I have yet to take a picture of my new ride, but it is the pearl white, black interior model. It looks nice but I am sure I will do some mods once I get a little more $$$.

I hope to learn stuff on this site and hopefully I cant provide some info to the other members.

Cheers
Jackal

1 - 1 of 1 Posts