Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of the new 3's hiding at the Steveston Lot after being unloaded from the ship. This is Richmond BC Canada. Only had my crappy cell phone.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Re: New 3 landed Ricmond BC

i like the new hatch way better than the sedan

i guess things never change

:tgm3:
:klavergreg:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

they both look worse in person...I can't help but see that face on the front when I look @ them

·
Registered
16,618 Posts

[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=134442.msg2890119#msg2890119 date=1232940219]
They are so happy to be in North America that they are smiling! :)
[/quote]

:lmao:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

Honestly I'm liking them a little more, and hating the back a little more too.

The front doesn't look bad.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

My quick impressions:

The wheels are nice and a a great improvement over the snowflakes (they have plastic on them in the pics).

The silver/grey hatch is a great colour, looked like a bmw colour. Nice.

The rear lights and the front end struck me as odd (common critique), but I am sure that over time they will become well accepted. This always happens with new styling.

When I saw the new one parked next to the old one, the old one looked really dated. (There were at least 100+ old ones in the lot)

I have an 05 GT loaded and I am waiting for the new Speed3.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

[quote author=terminator link=topic=134442.msg2890153#msg2890153 date=1232940997]
My quick impressions:

The wheels are nice and a a great improvement over the snowflakes (they have plastic on them in the pics).

The silver/grey hatch is a great colour, looked like a bmw colour. Nice.

The rear lights and the front end struck me as odd (common critique), but I am sure that over time they will become well accepted. This always happens with new styling.

When I saw the new one parked next to the old one, the old one looked really dated. (There were at least 100+ old ones in the lot)

I have an 05 GT loaded and I am waiting for the new Speed3.
[/quote]
My thoughts exactly! The previous 3 aged nicely until the new 3 came out

·
Registered
2,117 Posts

Nice find!!

I remember someone posting pics of my (and the first batch) Crystal White Pearl speed3 to hit North America in the same lot.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

My guess is that the wiper arms collect dirt and salt when they are on the windshield. There is also a greasy substance that they spray on the cars when they ship, and perhaps they don't want it to get on the wipers.

·
Registered
483 Posts

so the pics of the sedan have dual exhaust but its hard to tell from this pick but does the hatch not have dual exhaust? I think the hatch is sex but i know i'm a minority here.

·
Registered
359 Posts

[quote author=icspots link=topic=134442.msg2890391#msg2890391 date=1232947633]
Why are it's wiper arms up in the air? :thinking:
[/quote]

They also probably do that to prevent them freezing to the windshield with snow/freezing rain. In case they are being moved right after crappy weather comes through.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts