Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought and Picked up my 2007 Crystal Pearl 2 weeks ago (Traded in my 2002 Elantra GT) Absolutely love it. Got a great deal (Paid just above invoice) This has the upgraded luxury package with the leather, 6 disc cd changer, upgraded adjustable Xenon headlight and moonroof. It is an automatic. Wanted the white for the longest time and the dealer actually had one (last one in Ontario in stock!) or I would have had to wait till March. Got him to throw in the tint to complete the look 8)

Got over 1K on it already as I commute long distance to work. Awesome Car. Fun to Drive. Definitely got the Zoom Zoom.

Sorry, for some reason it would let me upload my pics telling me my upload folder is full.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Re: New 2007 Crystal White Hatch GT

Take pics plz!! That's what I'll be getting this year also :) - crystal white hatch GT :)

dL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I have pics, can't upload as it keeps telling me my upload folder is full. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanx Bossboy.

Here are the pics. Sorry night pics only.

The old car

·
Registered
2,826 Posts

I'd say you made a positive change there. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Hyundai Elantra was not a bad car. I actually did not give me much problem with it. But the 3 is awesome. Its been three weeks and I love it. Even in the ice and snow the car is doing good. So glad I picked the white and the tint really bring out the colour. Can't wait till spring :D

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Sweetness! I wanted a WWP hatch too, but at the time the dealership didn't have any, and I was in NEED of a car because I crashed my old one in a winter snowstorm. I was kind of at the mercy of the Mazda dealership. If I had more time to play around with, I definitely would be rockin' out the WWP hatch instead of my Titanium Gray. But never-the-less, I am happy with my 3.

PS - Get some day pics for us! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I got the tint included in the deal, I think its 35%. I am just waiting for a nice day to get it clean and take some day pics because the tint really stands out in the sun. The heated seats are awesome for the Canadian winter. Definitely the best buy in the market. I look around and see other hatchback on the market, this is the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: New 2007 Crystal White Hatch GT - New Day Pics

Finally, nice weather and a chance to properly wash the car and take some day pics. I have the car for nearly two months now and it has been a wonderful car. Certainly not the best on snow with the stock tires (will look to get some snow tires next winter). Otherwise, a great car.

·
Registered
172 Posts
looks great man...you guys have snow!!! it was 95 degrees here yesterday :( but man i love the white it's a super clean color. do you plan to tint the car too?

·
Registered
17 Posts
oh man that white is sick! lol... man i really wanted a white too but i got stuck with grey -.-

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
nice color! :D

took a while to find a WWP one for me, even in LA.

The last place I went to and found one at was trucking it to the first place I looked! :p

A

·
0 Posts
I thought those wheels were for the 'speed3?

The '3 can make any color look sexy, white included.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts