Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"As New" Netgear 8-Port ProSafe VPN Firewall
Model No. FVS318

I have a bunch of these I am looking to get rid of. They were only used for a few weeks, don't need them anymore.

They retail at $109.99. It's your for $70 + shipping OBO $60 shipped. If you buy more than one then we can work something out.

You can check out Netgear's website for more info at http://www.netgear.com/Products/VPNandSSL/WiredVPNFirewallRouters/FVS318.aspx

Pics.....

·
Registered
723 Posts
are these the ones that will accept vpn connections from outside? i think i used to sell these back when i worked at compusa, looks like a great deal for them.

·
Registered
723 Posts
hmmm, well after a closer look it looks like the box says it'll take up to 8 vpn connections to the home/office network from outside. i guess it would be a waste of time to ask if you had used the vpn connection feature on one of these? lol.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=Strizzo link=topic=138531.msg2997525#msg2997525 date=1237226560]
hmmm, well after a closer look it looks like the box says it'll take up to 8 vpn connections to the home/office network from outside. i guess it would be a waste of time to ask if you had used the vpn connection feature on one of these? lol.
[/quote]

I have not, I use these at home as a router / firewall, havent used them for vpn connections. The person that i bought them for asked specifically for this brand and model and im guessing they used the vpn feature.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts