Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I just called my salesman up and told him to start the paperwork.

Titanium GT Sedan with automatic. I'll keep you posted as things progress!

Im so excited!! :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dinu01 said:
Congrats and welcome to the board!

Lots of Canadians here! :)
thanks Dinu!

Us canadians are smart. Google is my friend. LOL

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, went in last night and signed up all the papers.

my car was not in stock, so it has to be ordered. they say about 7 days.

the longest 7 days of my life begin now. LOL

·
Registered
83 Posts
I ordered my titanium grey sedan GT auto w/leather Dec 13. :D Stopped at dealership today and car is listed as "at sea". should have it by end of Jan.
6 week wait! :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, this kind of talk is making me sad.

i dont want to be waiting that long! :x

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE!!

Dealership called me today, telling me I can pick my car up tomorrow!!

WHEE!! Im so excited! Ill try to get a few photos!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IM LOVIN IT!

OOOH

I'm so lovin this car! Picked her up from the dealership yesterday around 1PM.. She was all shined up and ready to go. PDI was immaculate, even still had some factory stickers (no big deal) and the plastic covering the floor mats :)

1 day and 144 km's later, im in still in awe. I used to be very giddy when I got a new car, but this time, I'm just speechless.

i forgot to get my friends digital camera for when i picked up the car, so maybe ill snap some on monday.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Congrats as well! I need as many titanium pics as possible, so I can make up my mind between Tit and Silver. I just saw a couple of silver sedan pics in the multimedia section that have got me thinking of silver as the front runner again. Dammit, why can't there be an ugly color on the Mazda3, so my choice wouldn't be so hard :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
honestly, silver is the ugly color to me. i had a hard time distinguishing between titanium and silver, until i saw a Mazda6 on the showroom floor in titanium - i was sold!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I thought the dark gray color on the Mazda6 is called Steel Gray and is a darker shade than the Mazda3 Titanium. I like both colors, but I don't think they are the same.

·
Registered
27 Posts
lmp180psu said:
Congrats as well! I need as many titanium pics as possible, so I can make up my mind between Tit and Silver. I just saw a couple of silver sedan pics in the multimedia section that have got me thinking of silver as the front runner again. Dammit, why can't there be an ugly color on the Mazda3, so my choice wouldn't be so hard :)
Just wanted to add my 2 cents .. silver is a common color, way 2 many silver civic on the road ... my choice was tit grey ... need a little more maintence in terms of keeping it clean so it looks good ... but its a different colour not all manufactures make it ...
I did see silver pics and tit pics else were on this forum ... just look around.

·
Registered
563 Posts
The Mazda 6 color is steel. and it actually looks green in the sun IMO, it has a green metallic. I would say go tit, silver is everywhere. Unfortunately, I believe tit will be the color of the year next year. It's kinda toss up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts