Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Just bought my car last night at Oakville Mazda... Ian Brown was my sales person (he's actually the assistant GM) and the experience was great! He'll let me know in the next few days when it will likely arrive... he said the absolute worst case would be 2.5 months but that 1 month would be more likely given that SAND MICA isn't in huge demand. I was going to get the red but when I saw the SAND on a GT/GFX I fell in love with the colour... Very classy in the upper trim levels where mirrors, door handles, grille etc are in body colour.

BTW.. if you are in the GTA and you want leather, if you bought today you'd be getting your car in June!!! Don't know if that's BS???

Will post lots of pics when I get the car!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nel said:
I was going to get the red but when I saw the SAND on a GT/GFX I fell in love with the colour...
Saw a Sand Mica GT w/GFX a few days ago. Never thought Sand Mica would look good at all, but I really, really liked it. Looking forward to those pics!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sooner than I thought!!!!!!!

Just got a call from Oakville Mazda... The Sand Mica GT/GFX 5 speed sedan I ordered last Tuesday should be at the dealer in 2 to 3 weeks!!!!

Will post pics when it arrives!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics - the sand mica appears to be very rare indeed. Was at my local dealership on the weekend, & didn't see a single sand mica on the lot!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nel's Sand Mica M3 GT/GFX With Lip Spoiler

:D I can hardly get any work done! I'll be taking delivery tonight... its been a long 6 weeks since I ordered... and a good six months or so since I'd first decided on a Mazda3.

I'll post pics as soon as I can... :cry: forgive me here, but is there a "simple" way to post a couple pics?? Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats! I was going to get a silver 3 until i saw the Sand Mica sitting in the show room.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:D Hey Faf... I think we are the only people on this board with a GT/GFX sedan in sand Mica... FYI, they don't even sell the top sedan in that colour south of the border so they'll be really rare.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nel said:
:D Hey Faf... I think we are the only people on this board with a GT/GFX sedan in sand Mica... FYI, they don't even sell the top sedan in that colour south of the border so they'll be really rare.
I found it was hard to get it here. I waited a month to get my car. They had one but it had too many kms on it. I told them I wanted one with less and they found one that was on the boat on the way from Japan. Gotta admit though it was worth the wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts