Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting vinyl for the roof and the middle of the hood. Should I get matte black or gloss black? I thought I would ask you all before I went out and got it done... Your opinion is appreciated

·
Registered
245 Posts
do the gloss black. just got mine done last week

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in the GB for the open mouth grill ED is making so that is covered... I plan on keeping it black. Thanks for all of your opinions!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
[quote author=xmx23xjx link=topic=139110.msg2997746#msg2997746 date=1237231615]Your opinion is appreciated
[/quote]

My opinion is we don't drive Cordobas. To wit, Landau roof = FAIL.

But it is your car, do what makes you happy and nuts to the h8ters.

·
Registered
244 Posts
[quote author=d_block link=topic=139110.msg2997994#msg2997994 date=1237236472]
What kind of side skirts are those?
[/quote]

x2 car looks sweet!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I WANT THAT WING.

TELL ME WHAT IT IS, WHERE YOU GOT IT, AND WHY HAVNT YOU SHARED IT WITH US YET?????

·
Registered
6,863 Posts

Go with matte black its easier to maintain and isnt easy to get swirl marks. Plus your car is red so matte will stand out and look more aggressive. I personally like matte better even though i got gloss but my car is white so it gives a bit of luxury/sporty look.

·
Registered
113 Posts
xmx23xjx, I love the black and red look of your car. IMHO I'd get rid of the chrome on the grill and smoke the sidemarkers. Then it'll be haut!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
[quote author=08mazda2.0 link=topic=139110.msg3006892#msg3006892 date=1237573544]

Go with matte black its easier to maintain and isnt easy to get swirl marks. Plus your car is red so matte will stand out and look more aggressive. I personally like matte better even though i got gloss but my car is white so it gives a bit of luxury/sporty look.
[/quote]

still waiting to see it from a higher angle

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry it took some time for me to reply. When I bought the car the spoiler was on it. I will find out where he got it though for you. Here is a better picture of the spoiler.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
My opinion is to match your wheels, pull the color theme together. Loving those skirts and wing. I'd also advise on getting some front lip and rear extender to make your car look symetrically low. Nice looking car!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
your butt is so clean and then its ruined by that ugly ass dealer sticker

1 - 20 of 25 Posts