Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i live in buffalo new york its just after winter here the roads are free of snow but theirs still salt on the ground now the problem im haveing is that i can hear every little pebble hit the bottom of my car theirs no sound cushing if thats what u wanna call it at all i can hear every piece of dirt on the street hitting my car and its relli annoying btw i have a 2009 mazda 3 i touring let me know if all your cars are like this or is it just mine

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
That's probably normal. These cars went easy on the sound insulation in favor of keeping them as light as possible, in favor of better fuel economy and performance. There are a few threads already about people adding sound deadening foam in various places (doors, trunk, wheel wells) with good results, if it bugs you that much.

·
Registered
41 Posts
if it makes you feel better i just bought an '09 i-touring as well & i constantly hear every little pebble too...i think it's annoying mostly b/c the car is new & it makes me panic that the paints going to be all scuffed up or something, but so far so good

·
Registered
191 Posts
Have you considered using mudflaps? I recently put them on and have found my car is much cleaner.

Now only if such an easy solution could fix the Sabres...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts