Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get an aftermarket front bumper or grill.
Is there anyone who knows about the nextmod 2010 grill ?

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Sadly it's the only car it looks okay on too lol, that does look good.

But it looks like crap on every other car they make it for... they even make it for the FD RX7.. and it looks AWFUL.

·
Registered
141 Posts
will do. May be a few months as this is setting me back a pretty penny. By the I can afford to have it painted (I'm sure I'll get it done asap but) it may be realistically a few months away. AutoExe is nice too just not sure about Bayson R replica. AutoExe quality is superb and I highly doubt Bayson R comes close even though some are happy with it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
ever had an AutoEXE before?
I have many of their products installed on and in my car right now. Better quality versions of the items you will probably find anywhere with another brand. I love AutoExe..not trashing actually complimenting. Their bumpers will be almost the exact same quality as OEM..if not better. I also have many Bayson R products and it's night and day. The Bayson R replica is just that..a replica. You are not getting the quality or fitment of AutoExe...just the look. AutoExe version, yes if that's the bumper I wanted. Bayson R version...mehh. That is all I meant. If you are happy with it great! It's much easier and cheaper to get than the real stuff.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
The KnightSports Speed3 front clip does look really really awesome for the BL, not going to lie.

Images of the BM-04 is around the Autoexe website, unfortunately I seemed to have lost the link to the full size image, but it's looking pretty awesome as you can tell from the concept art it's going to look super awesome

damn.. they removed all large images..

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Not engine wise, engine wise it should be the same as the gen2.. because there isn't a whole lot you can do to actually make it any better lol

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have many of their products installed on and in my car right now. Better quality versions of the items you will probably find anywhere with another brand. I love AutoExe..not trashing actually complimenting. Their bumpers will be almost the exact same quality as OEM..if not better. I also have many Bayson R products and it's night and day. The Bayson R replica is just that..a replica. You are not getting the quality or fitment of AutoExe...just the look. AutoExe version, yes if that's the bumper I wanted. Bayson R version...mehh. That is all I meant. If you are happy with it great! It's much easier and cheaper to get than the real stuff.
yeah i used to have an authentic AutoEXE bumper cover for my speed too and i love it. perfect fitment just wished that it wasn't made out of fiber glass. few areas on it starts to crack. still regret selling it cause i thought i would be able to trade my car in but i just love the car and now i'm hunting for another one. got a quote for 1300+ shipped. i might consider KS too but i'm not liking the vent on the side. how much is the KS shipped to US?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts