Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hei im experience some problem here at Indo..

i fill my Mazda with fuel called "Pertamax Plus"..
And a few days ago, i was doing some trip so i can't warm up my car..
after that, when im back here (6 days later), i cant start my engine, its not because the battery because ive already check the battery..
im afraid its because the fuel cannot be pumped into the engine..

pls help me, i dont know what to do next..
thx

·
Registered
282 Posts
another Indonesian member just joined the forum! im in CAlifornia Cerritos.

·
Registered
218 Posts
lol.... pertamax plus, hey man, im indonesian in seattle, im using speed3. what do u hv there? 1.6 or 2.0 ? pertamax plus should be ok, thats the best gas that u can use in indonesia esp. in jakarta. maybe the problem coming not from the gas, but something else. (klo ngk salah) sometimes in US they put a little ethanol (maybe im wrong in spelling but it must be alcohol or something like that) so its a little bit hard to start the engine. usually in summer to prevent the gas evaporating :)

if u need help just send a message, hopefully i can help u.

·
Registered
282 Posts
[quote author=kevinkriz link=topic=69827.msg1520200#msg1520200 date=1182918049]
lol.... pertamax plus, hey man, im indonesian in seattle, im using speed3. what do u hv there? 1.6 or 2.0 ? pertamax plus should be ok, thats the best gas that u can use in indonesia esp. in jakarta. maybe the problem coming not from the gas, but something else. (klo ngk salah) sometimes in US they put a little ethanol (maybe im wrong in spelling but it must be alcohol or something like that) so its a little bit hard to start the engine. usually in summer to prevent the gas evaporating :)

if u need help just send a message, hopefully i can help u.
[/quote]

not the best, its the only gas in indo damn indo gov monopolized the gasoline market

·
Registered
218 Posts
i though pertamax + is the best gas from pertamina, i know there might be shell there, but if u compare it, the original pertamax + from pertamina still better than shell. i read in a auto magazine, but dont remember the date. they compared the gas and find that pertmax plus is not as bad as we though, n not bad than the others competitors, just try it ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts