Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so today the dealer (metrotown Mazda) phone and told me to come into test drive (which you can read my review in the other theard) After the test drive and so it was back to business and a problem has seem to come up for me. The problem is choosing between the colors of the car that I should get. So for now the dealer has in stock a sunlight silver metallic and then a Titanium Grey Metallic later on this week. My choices when I preoder the car was first choice was Arctic White and second choice Titanium Grey Metallic. But now after seeing the sunlight silver metallic I kind of like it. However we have a P5 in the family with the same color and don't know if I should get another car with the same color. Also after seeing the Titanium Grey Metallic on the website it feels like a different color than I expected it to be. So Iam not sure which one to pick? I have from now till tomorrow night to decide which color I will go with. So please vote! thanks

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I think you should go with INdigo Blue. Patching up metallic paint in the future is very difficult. My parents have had a silver Mazda MPV before and anywhere where there is a patch, you can see it. It sticks out like a sore thumb. That is why I like to stick with the pearls or solid colors. Get Black or Indigo BLue.

If not, TIT GREY all the way!

·
Registered
147 Posts
ack....that sux....maybe you can try to find a tit grey one at another dealer...hopefully one will have it and go take a look.

You can't really go wrong with silver though. I feel your pain!!!!

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Hmm... if I were you, since you already got a silver car, I'd get a totally different color.
Either black, red or blue.

But then again, it's all up to you.
If I have to choose between silver and tit grey, I'd go for tit grey.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I have to see the Titanium (you guys are obsessed w/TITs grey :) )in person before, but my Maxima is similar to that. I want something more splashy (blue or red)

·
Registered
984 Posts
That's b/c someone posted tit gray in another thread and we all commented how cool of a name that was. I want to go to the dealer and ask if they have any tit gray 3's. lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
mary kay pink!!!
Be different, think outside the box, shift some paradigms.

Or go with the titanium...whichever you like

·
Registered
93 Posts
Winning Blue
Lava Orange
Yellow
Classic Red

I thought I wanted a titanium gray one, till I saw it yesteday... too boring, this car has a TON of style, gotta show it off

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: I went back to the dealer today to sign some papers for the loan and I made up my mind by choosing Titanium Grey over Sunlight Silver. Although some of you said the Titanium Grey would look better on the Sedan than the hatchback (which Iam getting) I thought that I needed a change from my other car (P5) which has the Sunlight Silver color. Hopefully I will get my car on Saturday as planned with everything procceding accordingly. Thank-you to all members who participate in the vote and giving me your valuable comments. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts