Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, This is Vince from showanddrift.com I will be managing the Mazda booth with our project RX8 at the upcoming HIN in San Mateo next weekend and we are looking for a clean Mazda 3 to add to the booth. You will get in free and we will get you a wrist band for you and one passenger. Post some photos up here and I will come back and pick the car we will use.

Thanks for your help and spread the word if you know someone with a hot Mazda 3 in Nor Cal!

[email protected]

·
Registered
645 Posts
Roddy what kind of eye lids are those? sry

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Nice car Big... I wonder how long until we know. If and this is a big if I get chosen. It will take me a while to get the car in show shape. This being winter and all the car is not at its cleanest. LOL

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
yea get that painters blue tape. It takes about 1 1/2 rolls. I tape the entire front end including the front part of the hood and some parts of the fender. :)

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
yeah i remember tigermack did that when he drove down, i think he's got a bunch of that stuff lying around, maybe i can bug him for some hahaha.

but that tape doesn't leave those sticky marks or anything?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
[quote author=roddy link=topic=70972.msg1250982#msg1250982 date=1173154343]
yeah i remember tigermack did that when he drove down, i think he's got a bunch of that stuff lying around, maybe i can bug him for some hahaha.

but that tape doesn't leave those sticky marks or anything?
[/quote]

No not at all! That is why everyone uses them! :) I went to vegas and I didn't have anything on my car and it was in the summer!

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Getting short time for this what is the status?? I hate to poop on the party but When are we gonna find out so we can plan. I normally work on Saturday and would like to give the boss a little notice that this is happening or not. I also IF picked will be traveling 3 hours to get there and I need to get the car as clean as possible before I leave. That takes time. To get it show clean I'm looking at 6 + hours at the least. I really want to do this but I need some notice before hand................... Clue.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
[quote author=No Clue link=topic=70972.msg1253415#msg1253415 date=1173245510]
Getting short time for this what is the status?? I hate to poop on the party but When are we gonna find out so we can plan. I normally work on Saturday and would like to give the boss a little notice that this is happening or not. I also IF picked will be traveling 3 hours to get there and I need to get the car as clean as possible before I leave. That takes time. To get it show clean I'm looking at 6 + hours at the least. I really want to do this but I need some notice before hand................... Clue.
[/quote]

HIN usually sets up the night before so you'll be rolling in on Friday night if the show is on saturday. Just a heads up

1 - 20 of 57 Posts