Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
deedeedum said:
it will take around a month.

Our factory is located in Asia, so we just send the grill there to get produced. We could get a new grill from the dealer, it's just that it would be very expensive ($100-200) so we usually just get grills from other people for cheap to use.
Wow.. you are designing a product that you know is gonna be a big seller.. and you wouldn't even spend $100-200 bucks as part of the research expenses???

· Registered
432 Posts
Incinerator said:
I don't mean to bash you in any way b/c you might very well be legit. However, I find it very suspicious that someone who would want to create business would be calling their potential customers comments stupid.
Double that. No one here's gonna change their minds now.. you just lost a whole bunch of potential customers.

Think about why you got so many negative comments.. don't flame us. You seem to sound like you know how to do business.. with the cutting cost thing.. but you are definitely not a good marketing personel. Just chill out. 8)

· Registered
432 Posts
Dumdeedeedum.. i hope your boss is never gonna see this thread.. you're FIRED!!

What kind of customer service is this??? hell no! Unless your "product" is $100 cheaper than others.. well.. i might reconsider... if you apologize to all of us that is.

You're expecting us to have spare parts for a 3months old car.. that's really funny.. it's like asking a baby for a spare tooth.

Wonder how you do on other forums.. mmm.. i should go check check.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.